Geno Smith benched...

Big Turk

Who woulda thunk that the Bills would have the second best QB situation in the division. Geno simply sucks and Tannehill does not look like much for the future.

Tannehill will be a starter for the next 5 or 6 years. He's good, not great and will stick around because he doesn't do anything to lose games. Geno is just awful. I would be very surprised if they didn't take a QB high next year

Yet both teams still have better records than the Bills, and everyone says that the only problem for the Bills is the QB situation.

Frustrating. :|

Think what our record might be if EJ was healthy all year

Chiefs and Cleveland and even Cinci all winnable games. Instead of 4-7 and you are looking at 7-4

Tannehill will be a starter for the next 5 or 6 years. He's good, not great and will stick around because he doesn't do anything to lose games. Geno is just awful. I would be very surprised if they didn't take a QB high next year

Think what our record might be if EJ was healthy all year

Chiefs and Cleveland and even Cinci all winnable games. Instead of 4-7 and you are looking at 7-4

Yeah, we would probably have one more win. I think Thad played as well as EJ would have, really (EJ has been inconsistent, as he is a rookie).

We clearly have a decent team, just can't seem to get over the hump.

Who woulda thunk that the Bills would have the third best QB situation in the division. Geno simply sucks and Tannehill does look like much for the future.

Miami has got to be the worst running team I've ever seen, it's a miracle Tannehill has done as well as he has this year. When ever they get a running game Tannehill will be one of the top QBs in the league.

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian

The kid can't handle the pressure, at one moment it seemed like he didn't want to be on the field.

This was my concern pre draft. Why did WV implode? Yeah their defense sucked but Geno looked lost at the end of the year. I blamed him a ton for not finding a way to be a leader and stop the bleeding. All that stuff in the pre-draft scouting too where he didn't play in the east west game and senior bowl was pretty bull **** too if you ask me

Miami has got to be the worst running team I've ever seen, it's a miracle Tannehill has done as well as he has this year. When ever they get a running game Tannehill will be one of the top QBs in the league.

After less than 2 seasons pf play it still strikes me as too early to tell fer sure, but the very good ones make the players around them play better. I have not seen that from Tannehill. The good news for the Bills is that though it is also too early to tell re Manuel, the best thing so far from him is that last time against NYJ he led a badly depleted receiver corps throwing several difficult passes where they needed to be for different receivers to be productive.

NYJ stacked up and played to stop the run and EJ and the Bills made them pay for this. The same Jets team held Tannehill scoreless for about a half. Geno sucks and its fine with me if Tannehill starts 8 years cause if it is so the Bills should beat them.

I think he must've done something non-football related to deserve this benching. He hadn't been playing any worse today than any other Sunday. If you're frustrated by that level of play, fine, let him finish the game and you bench him Monday morning. But to bench him after throwing one pick? Where has Rex been the whole season?

After less than 2 seasons pf play it still strikes me as too early to tell fer sure, but the very good ones make the players around them play better.

It's way too early to tell. QBs tend to have a sophomore slump after teams have a whole year of film on them. The good ones overcome this their 3rd year. Same will go for Luck, RG3, and Kaepernick. Wilson's just phenomenal.

Edited by kas23

Dolphins GM really screwed his team this year by letting Jake Long & Reggie Bush leave. Along with moving Martin to LT from RT.

Phins GM Jeff Ireland is effectively ruining his young QB in the process :w00t: