I am watching Rudolph the red nose reindeer.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I deleted my post here by mistake so I'll post it again.

What do Hermie the Elf and Gregg Allman have in common? And I will throw this out there. Though Hermie was chastised by the other elves he never once felt like he had been tied to the whipping post.

didn't someone already guess the dentist angle? didn't gregg allman almost go to dental school?

What do Hermie the Elf and Gregg Allman have in common? And I will throw this out there. Though Hermie was chastised by the other elves he never once felt like he had been tied to the whipping post.

didn't someone already guess the dentist angle? didn't gregg allman almost go to dental school?

Not really, go back and look at how that played out. But you're right. When he was young he wanted to go to dental school and when things were going badly for the band he considered quitting and doing just that.

What do Hermie the Elf and Gregg Allman have in common?

Neither one of them has been in Cliff Clavin's kitchen. Edited by Peter

Camp Unicorn sends another victim to purgatory.

Given the consensus opinion that an elf in a red suit symbolizes Robert Reich as a communist sympathizer in favor of redistribution of gifts to "good followers" and coal mining for the proletariat "bad kids", I suppose this thread finds a home in PPP.

"all of the other Reindeers, used to laugh and call him names"

Clear case of bullying

and let'sget the ACLU sarted on the "hostlile workplace" suit going for Herbie..............

And sexism too! As I pointed out, females have a rack of antlers. Show us your antlers Clarice! :devil:

"In most populations both sexes grow antlers and it is the only cervid species in which females grow them as well as males. In the Scandinavian populations, old males' antlers fall off in December, young males' fall off in the early spring, and females' fall off in the summer. The antlers typically have two separate groups of points, a lower and upper. There is considerable subspecific variation in the size of the antlers (e.g., rather small and spindly in the northernmost subspecies), but, on average, the bull reindeer's antlers are the second largest of any extant deer, after the moose. In the largest races, the antlers of big males can range up to 100 cm (39 in) in width and 135 cm (53 in) in beam length. They have the largest antlers relative to body size among living deer species."