Awfully dusty in here (part IV)

Just Jack

Stories like this really get to me. We spend all of our day worrying about the ACA, Kim Kardashian and Kanye West, Taylor Swift's new boytoy, or how unfair it is that we did not get that parking spot at the grocery store and right now as we speak there are how many countless people dealing with greater tragedies then we could ever imagine and doing so with poise and strength. Granted, the naysayer or Tom will come in and say that many of them have no choice but to deal with their issues and that is true. But, in a world where we put who's playing on Monday night above someone who doesn't have even have a home to not have a TV in I guess I get a little frustrated some time.

I'm not perfect and I won't say anymore - this isn't about me. I am just proud that I can live in a world where much better people exist.

Once again I hate to rain on this feel good story's parade but the fact that he married her could cause some problems when she passes. California is a community property state and he could be liable for any unpaid bills when she passes. I have no idea what their arrangement was or is but I hope they took all this in to consideration. Sorry, I'm a planner and these are the things I think about and see every day.

if it was through make a wish i am sure they are fully aware of any repercussions or ramifications.

Once again I hate to rain on this feel good story's parade but the fact that he married her could cause some problems when she passes. California is a community property state and he could be liable for any unpaid bills when she passes. I have no idea what their arrangement was or is but I hope they took all this in to consideration. Sorry, I'm a planner and these are the things I think about and see every day.