Teenage bikini babe found not guilty in car crash because...

\GoBillsInDallas/

• she was driving her car
  • one of her male friends in the car undid her bikini top while she was driving
  • she panicked and took both hands off the wheel to put her bikini top back on
  • while taking her hands off the wheel, the car lost control and crashed, killing the male friend

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-driver-lost-bikini-top-cleared-fatal-crash-article-1.1527818

the accident happened 6 years ago...

this is a tough call...girl just reacted normally under the circumstances, sad to say the guy had it coming but you don't mess with a driver.

Ok, in the article they said she was 24, guess they meant today she is 24, not when it occured, cause they also refered to the kid who died as 19 in the same spot, so I guess they used her current age and the age of the kid when he died.

I just read the article. This is difficult. Like I said, the guy got served and as awful as it is, @ least he was the only one that died. I may have to agree w/the dissenting justice. If the dude was disruptive, it is the driver's responsibility to pull over and read them the bus driver riot act... Leave him on the side of the road if he didn't simmer down. She did have 20 seconds and was fiddling while attempting to drive. Also, how will this be applied as a precedent? Yikes...

Like others said, tough call.

Yes

She is not your type... Manhattanite, Lexus driving teen (was a teen) that is. Just imagine what she has grown up to be?

J/K... ;-P You would tame her w/your country ways! ;-P

She is not your type... Manhattanite, Lexus driving teen (was a teen) that is. Just imagine what she has grown up to be?

Read the article again....

Lahm, who now works at World Wrestling Entertainment's music label and was once a member of a pop music girl band, declined to comment.

Just to play devil's advocate. Why not pull over first, put on your top and then resume driving? So what if your boobs are exposed for 30 seconds.

You point to the problem with teen drivers in general, they lack judgement and a sense of just how quickly things can go badly. Better than your point how about she throws on a t-shirt before getting in the car so losing her top is a non issue. Sounds like her now deceased male friend was immature and too bad for her that she didn't realize this until he was dead.