EJ 9th in Deep Pass Attempts/Last in YPA

I don't understand the third chart. The average value of passes 20+ yards downfield is 11.6. How can the average value be less than 20 if the passes must be 20+ yards downfield to be included in the data?

Not every pass 20+ yards downfield is a completion.

With guys very low in the list like Flacco, Cutler and Brady. We can clearly see that these charts mean absolutely jack s#%t.

Just saying.

Why is this list bad? I think the middle chart (accuracy on deep balls) tells the whole story. Look at those QBs. And brady's not up there before he's not having the best year (stats wise).

I don't understand the third chart. The average value of passes 20+ yards downfield is 11.6. How can the average value be less than 20 if the passes must be 20+ yards downfield to be included in the data?

...I believe it's the average gain over attempts....

Why is this list bad? I think the middle chart (accuracy on deep balls) tells the whole story. Look at those QBs. And brady's not up there before he's not having the best year (stats wise).

it wasn't over this year. It was over multiple years.

But that wasn't my argument, my argument is that in the end, it doesn't mean anything. Good QBs find ways to win no matter what. Just because they have good deep balls, means nothing. Of course I want a guy that can complete them (unlike Fitz, Trent) but he doesn't have to lead the league to be successful. Flacco and Brady have shown that.

Chart is from 2008-2013, so Brady has several great years (stats wise) in there.

I have similar questions to others, does this include YAC or only yards in the air?

Chart is from 2008-2013, so Brady has several great years (stats wise) in there.

I have similar questions to others, does this include YAC or only yards in the air?

Ball must travel a minimum of 20 yards in the air.

GO BILLS!!!