OT: Happy 1-year anniversry, Butt Fumble

l< j

Yesterday marked the 1-year anniversary of the Butt Fumble. We all need a good laugh, and as Bills fans, opportunities to poke fun of other teams' misfortune and incompetence are too rare.

http://www.cbssports...ear-anniversary

kj

Edit: I can't spell anniversary, and I can't edit the topic heading.

Edited by l< j

Wish I saw it live. I had walked away from the tv to get some food and I came back and was like wtf how did the Pats score? Then I saw the replay and I've been lol'ing ever since. Glad it happened to them. Only thing better would have been Brady doing it but oh well this was a close 2nd

Edited by kdiggz

Wish I saw it live. I had walked away from the tv to get some food and I came back and was like wtf how did the Pats score? Then I saw the replay and I've been lol'ing ever since. Glad it happened to them. Only thing better would have been Brady doing it but oh well this was a close 2nd

If I recall it was like 3 scores in almost no time too- didnt they also fumble a kickoff to the pats moments before/after?

To me the best part was Rex crying after a game. I respect his confidence and emotions that he has during, before and after a game, but you can't be a head coach in the NFL or a head coach of the NY Jets at that and guarantee a super bowl man... I dislike that attitude even more cuz they're division rivals but I really believe he got and will get what's coming to him (being fired as a head coach and going back to DC) because of his arrogance.

It's definitely fun to have the buttfumble 1st year anniversary come a few days after buttwhipping the Jets on Sunday though I must admit...

Beating the Jets this past Sunday was like my own personal Super Bowl win. I live in Queens so a lot of people I know and come across are Jets fans, so this game was the only one that mattered to me sitting at a 3-7 record. I still want to continue winning obviously but I don't think I'll be super sad if we lose to the Falcons cuz the hope of making it to the playoffs kind of diminished after losing to the Steelers. If we somehow get our record up to 6-7 on the other hand, I believe any loss after that will crush me again since I'll be back in a , will we make the playoffs mode...

I prefer Geno's attempt at performing "Around the World" behind his back at his own goalline against Tennessee, lol

Lol that's a classic also...

What's really sad is, the Jets IMO have a diamond in the rough QB in Simms sitting on the bench. That guy looks good. I hope they stick with the Geno plan for a few years...

Edited by DefenseWinzChampionshipz