Lenny P. chat

Dan III

It's an Insider article unfortunately. Can you paraphrase anything that was said relevent to the Bills? Thanks.

210108[/snapback]

Do you think DB will be cut 3/1? Lenny--I doubt it, no evidence Losman is ready. DB reworked LY, cap is palatable, so he thinks he stays.

Coach Tuesday :D (Kazakstan): Len, is it true that Bledsoe is gonna be cut on March 1?

Len Pasquarelli: i'd relly be surprised, since there is no evidence yet that losman is prepared to be the starter, bledose reworked his contract last year and the '05 cap number is palatable enough to keep him. so, no, i don't think he'll be released. :(

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sean (UK): I read on ESPN.com that Travis Henery wants to be in Miami?? What would it take to make this happen?? Do the dolphins want travis? Should they give Gordon a try? Go after EDGE or Alexander?

Len Pasquarelli: for one thing, it doesn't matter what travis henry wants, because he can't just name the team to which he will be traded. hard to imagine the bills trading him to a team in the division, unless the dfolphins just blow every other offer away. he won;t be back in buffalo, but that certainly doesn't mean he'll be playing in miami, either.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dave (Rochester, NY): Any Travis Henry updates? any speculation about where he might end up and what will the Bills get in return?

Len Pasquarelli: to all the folks worrying about travis henry: the trade moratoriin in the nfl isn't lifted until march 2. so cool it, because nothing can happen until then.

It's an Insider article unfortunately. Can you paraphrase anything that was said relevent to the Bills? Thanks.

210108[/snapback]

Sorry, the first time I clicked on it, I was allowed to read it, so I didn't realize it was an "insider" article.

Len Pasquarelli: to all the folks worrying about travis henry: the trade moratoriin in the nfl isn't lifted until march 2. so cool it, because nothing can happen until then.

Hey Len...if you're gonna get pissy about it, we can all stop asking you fuggin' questions. :D

You ever hear him on the radio? Seems like a real prick. Not surprised by him sounding like one in a chat either...

210189[/snapback]

If you were as fugly as Lenny P,

you'd probably be a prick too.

There's a reason why he's not on TV.:D

Coach Tuesday  :( (Kazakstan): Len, is it true that Bledsoe is gonna be cut on March 1?

Len Pasquarelli: i'd relly be surprised, since there is no evidence yet that losman is prepared to be the starter, bledose reworked his contract last year and the '05 cap number is palatable enough to keep him. so, no, i don't think he'll be released.  :D

Sean (UK): I read on ESPN.com that Travis Henery wants to be in Miami?? What would it take to make this happen?? Do the dolphins want travis? Should they give Gordon a try? Go after EDGE or Alexander?

Len Pasquarelli: for one thing, it doesn't matter what travis henry wants, because he can't just name the team to which he will be traded. hard to imagine the bills trading him to a team in the division, unless the dfolphins just blow every other offer away. he won;t be back in buffalo, but that certainly doesn't mean he'll be playing in miami, either.

Dave (Rochester, NY): Any Travis Henry updates? any speculation about where he might end up and what will the Bills get in return?

210115[/snapback]

Wow, talk about inside info -

Now I'm convinced I have to dole out $ to get insider :D

Hey Len...if you're gonna get pissy about it, we can all stop asking you fuggin' questions. :D

210171[/snapback]

All the danish must have been gone when he got to work.....that would piss Lenny off to no end....akin to John Clayton running out of pocket protectors and propeller heads...

I remember when Minnesota went to Culpepper in his 2nd season & everyone was shocked that Denny Greene, who saw Culpepper practice the entire year before, made him the starter. He made it all the way to the NFC title game.

No indication that JP's ready. How about Eric Moulds saying on WGR that JP kept improving & was lighting things up against our defense in some practices.

Insider ha!, WGR's listeners had more inside info on the Bills just listening to Moulds than Lenny P could dig up from his "sources" for the next decade.

I remember when Minnesota went to Culpepper in his 2nd season & everyone was shocked that Denny Greene, who saw Culpepper practice the entire year before, made him the starter.  He made it all the way to the NFC title game. 

No indication that JP's ready.  How about Eric Moulds saying on WGR that JP kept improving & was lighting things up against our defense in some practices. 

Insider ha!,  WGR's listeners had more inside info on the Bills just listening to Moulds than Lenny P could dig up from his "sources" for the next decade.

210437[/snapback]

He does appear to be wrong about Bledsoe,

hopefully Mort will straighten him out. :D