It's so nice to have a week off

Terrakon

you know. I mean not the guy , but the guy.

geez you really take me to task dont you ?

Thank goodness how about .

Jeebus! thank something goldarnit Dibs !!

Hahaha :lol: That was funny.

I was endeavoring to make a subtle comment about hypocrisy.

Seems to me that some people who think it totally fine and dandy for the players to thank God on the field when they score a TD or win the game have problems when somebody says(or types) their thanks to God for a similar reasons.

(Wasn't meaning that is you......just the word gosh in that context always irks me somewhat).

Edited by Dibs

Put me in the disagree camp. I love watching Bills games so much. Its 3 hours where I don't think about anything else in the world. It's kind of depressing knowing I don't have a game to look forward to tomorrow. I guess all I can do is root for New England against the Broncos. Yes, living in Denver, I hate the Broncos even more than the Patriots. Believe it.

The whole Bills schedule debacle continues this week. ATL played Thu so even they get extra rest before playing the Bills coming out of a bye. :angry:

Come on butter cup, cheer up! It is kind of funny, though. that extra couple days makes a big difference.

Who's gosh?

a fun game is to take moments like that when someone says something and google the word or phrase then look at the images that result...

Gosh.gif

Put me in the disagree camp. I love watching Bills games so much. Its 3 hours where I don't think about anything else in the world. It's kind of depressing knowing I don't have a game to look forward to tomorrow. I guess all I can do is root for New England against the Broncos. Yes, living in Denver, I hate the Broncos even more than the Patriots. Believe it.

Really, though? Even when we lose in such heart wrenching fashion it didn't change how I felt going in to the game or during the game - at least until the 4th Qtr.

Looking forward to it is the easy part, it's after the game that I worry about. Will this crush my spirits for the day or week? Will this be the final straw for the season? I'll never stop rooting for the Bills, but there have been years where I just cannot put forth the energy to care. Having those three or four hours where I say I am going to get some work done that should take no more then an hour draws out to getting half of it done in that same 3 or 4 hours.

Come on butter cup, cheer up! It is kind of funny, though. that extra couple days makes a big difference.

a fun game is to take moments like that when someone says something and google the word or phrase then look at the images that result...

Gosh.gif

Really, though? Even when we lose in such heart wrenching fashion it didn't change how I felt going in to the game or during the game - at least until the 4th Qtr.

Looking forward to it is the easy part, it's after the game that I worry about. Will this crush my spirits for the day or week? Will this be the final straw for the season? I'll never stop rooting for the Bills, but there have been years where I just cannot put forth the energy to care. Having those three or four hours where I say I am going to get some work done that should take no more then an hour draws out to getting half of it done in that same 3 or 4 hours.

I thought the loss to the Saints was The End.

but it turns out i am still looking forward to the games . The team is fun to watch this year. I just dont see quit this time around .

I bet Coach stays focused and keeps the players interested till seasons end. Mark it someone. I think the team will keep working in earnest when the playoffs are not even a possibilty.

Thats the difference .

it is nice to have a week off. First sunday i will work past noon and not worry .

Go Bills.

I am thankful for my being. i dont care who gets the credit never did . just happy to be here

no how about those falcons?

I thought the loss to the Saints was The End.

but it turns out i am still looking forward to the games . The team is fun to watch this year. I just dont see quit this time around .

I bet Coach stays focused and keeps the players interested till seasons end. Mark it someone. I think the team will keep working in earnest when the playoffs are not even a possibilty.

Thats the difference .

it is nice to have a week off. First sunday i will work past noon and not worry .

Go Bills.

I am thankful for my being. i dont care who gets the credit never did . just happy to be here

no how about those falcons?

Watching EJ Manuel grow as a QB so far (minus his injuries) has been very enjoyable.

I'm also excited about the direction the Buffalo Bills seem to be going in under the new coaching staff in combination with one of the best drafts the Bills have had in a long time.

One more solid draft like the last...

I agree that it's good to have an off week. Especially since Thanksgiving is just a few days away.

Having said that, this Sunday is still important even if the Bills aren't playing. Why, you ask?

We need:

Ravens over Jets

Panthers over Dolphins

Chiefs over Chargers

Browns over Steelers

Titans over Raiders

Broncos over Patriots

If all of that happens, it will be a GREAT bye week.

Until the Bills are mathematically eliminated, I am not giving up.

Good timing as E,J gets two weeks to build on a very good game with the Jets, and our best players in SJ, RW, FJ, and CJ get healthy going into Toronto. I know everyone hates Toronto, but if it keeps us in Buffalo, I'll take it.

We hopefully hammer Atlanta who I think is close to packing it in, as Tampa is starting to surge with three wins in a row. Myou can dismiss the first two, but that was a good win against Detroit.

We have to win theses games along with Jax and Miami. If we don't we haven't improved as much as I thought. If we do, EJ gains tons of confidence, and rhythm with his guys, and we go into Foxboro ready to punch them in the mouth.

How would all of you feel going 9-7 and just hammering Marcia? Even if we don't make playoffs, but complete what I just stated I would be happy. I have confidence in the team, coaching and mgmt finally. Now just win baby!

I am so glad we beat the Jets last week. They are easily my least favorite team followed by the Cowboys, who I almost feel sorry for. Haha. I kind of miss the Bills/Miami rivalry of yesteryear. I guess it still exists but we have all gotten sidetracked with golden boy and Bellicheat and of course those dumb ass jets. I think with this week off and no football stress for most of us, except for fantasy, it's a good time for introspection. Lets think about why we love these Buffalo Bills. Why we love Buffalo and our families. And why we should really be encouraged for the future of our franchise. Lets all enjoy this Thanksgiving and look for our Bills to come out of the bye kicking ass and making us proud!

it WAS nice to have a week off. Until everyone's head exploded over Jon Bon Jovi.

I agree that it's good to have an off week. Especially since Thanksgiving is just a few days away.

Having said that, this Sunday is still important even if the Bills aren't playing. Why, you ask?

We need:

Ravens over Jets

Panthers over Dolphins

Chiefs over Chargers

Browns over Steelers

Titans over Raiders

Broncos over Patriots

If all of that happens, it will be a GREAT bye week.

Until the Bills are mathematically eliminated, I am not giving up.

4 out of 6 ain't bad. There's still some time left. This week we moved up by doing nothing.