Top 25 Buffalo wings in America

Buftex

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

True DAT! This place is going gang busters in DC , but as of yet no chance to open a franchise elsewhere

http://www.nandosper...i.com/index.cfm

I know I've mentioned this but I also had an idea 25 or so years ago to open up a gourmet food truck when they all, and I mean ALL, were called roach coaches. :wallbash: :wallbash:

Buffalo Wild Wing franchises back in 04-06 were at minimum of $3m. It broke down like this:

$1m for the rights

$1m in the bank

$1 (roughly) to purchase everything for the store

Then in top of it, they never let you open just 1 store. When I was an assistant GM in one of the busiest stores in the country, my owner signed a deal for 11 stores. Ended up selling them all back to corporate after the 6th one opened. 6 stores and the rights to 5 more in the Las Vegas area earned him a cool $45m. Normally you'd think that was a lot but in sure scraps to the man that came up with the slogan "Where's the Beef?"

One of the guys I work with has a niche market of working with McDonald's franchisees. Great niche because they all have tons of money. When was the last time you say a McDonald's go out of business.

I had an idea for a restaurant about 20 years ago. All sorts of different types chickent wings. From Buffalo, to garlic to teriyaki and on and on. I was going to call it Wing Nuts. Always a day late and hundred thousand dollars short. :wallbash:

Get a "Wings Over" franchise...

http://wingsover.com/

When was the last time you say a McDonald's go out of business.

Several years ago, don't remember exactly. It was in Old Forge, NY. Kinda unique in that they would close for the winter. One year they closed and never opened again in the spring. Now it's a bank.

never even heard of Mammosers - ill put it on my list to check out if you claim their wings are solid....not that I ever really have a reason to be in Hamburg

You do now! Mammoser's wings are up there with Bar Bill Tavern. Both blow Duff's out of the water.

My experiences with Duff's and Anchor Bar were similar. Miserable experiences at Duff's. Soggy skin, wings swimming in vinegar. Last few times at Anchor each wing was well cooked and perfectly coated.

Matches my recent experiences to a T.

all of the above is subject to conjecture.

:thumbsup:

Here we go again, Duff's is horrible. There are so many more better place to go for wings then Duffs in WNY. Anybody that thinks differently does not know what they are talking about.

The one mentioned in San Diego my friend lives out there & says they are horrible.

I've never had their wings but I make the best wings in America. Any other wing I've had has been a disappointment. Most of the wings in that slide show looked disgusting.