3 women rescued in London - house slaves for 30 years

\GoBillsInDallas/

The woman were rescued almost a month ago it seems. Interesting how different our approach is to this here, as evidence by the three young ladies rescued in Cleveland. The Cleveland story was just so horrible, I couldn't stand hearing about it anymore. I remember talking to my girlfriend at the time, as we were watching all the welcome back celebrations for the girls, saying they would probably be better off without all of this, as well intended as it may have been. Just really sad stuff...

The woman were rescued almost a month ago it seems. Interesting how different our approach is to this here, as evidence by the three young ladies rescued in Cleveland. The Cleveland story was just so horrible, I couldn't stand hearing about it anymore. I remember talking to my girlfriend at the time, as we were watching all the welcome back celebrations for the girls, saying they would probably be better off without all of this, as well intended as it may have been. Just really sad stuff...

Could not agree more. I feel the same about the Sandy Hook children/community. I hate when strangers tell others how to mourn. Like you said - they mean well. But mourning and healing are very personal.

Could not agree more. I feel the same about the Sandy Hook children/community. I hate when strangers tell others how to mourn. Like you said - they mean well. But mourning and healing are very personal.

I hate it even more when politicians trot them out as stage props for their latest agenda. They get conned. Got thinking that going will serve some real purpose or change things, when all it does is allow said politician to puff up their rhetoric...