Started watching Scrubs again...

I was a casual fan, but I agree re the ending.

I am a sucker for closure. The Scrubs final scene is how every TV series should end. They did their fans really well.

I too think that ending was good. However, I still think "Six Feet Under" had by far the greatest series ending. Just spectacular.

So I happened to watch the episode last night where Cox loses his kidney transplant patient and throws the paddles across the room and throws the table over.

Wow.

The moment when he said to JD "He didnt need a kidney right away. he could have lived another month"

What amazing acting.

Cox is one of the best charachters in history as far as I'm concerned

One of the best shows in history IMO

What are your favorite episodes?

Edited by Canadian Bills Fan

What season and episode is that? I have all of the episodes on my laptop to watch this winter. I am finishing up the Twilight Zone series then Scrubs for Winter.

So I happened to watch the episode last night where Cox loses his kidney transplant patient and throws the paddles across the room and throws the table over.

Wow.

The moment when he said to JD "He didnt need a kidney right away. he could have lived another month"

What amazing acting.

oh. Meant to respond to this. It must have got lost on the Internet's.

I like the ones with the dog and using it for bits. Just something about it that was fun.

My favorite episode had to be that one where JD entered a situation where he was not experienced or learned and was able to triumph thru it and provide a valuable life lesson at the end.

Wow.

What amazing acting.

the one you speak of along with the follow up while he is drunk for a few weeks inside his apartment and everyone takes turns making sure he's alright.

My other favorite is the one where Dr Cox thinks he's having a party for his son but it's really his brother in laws (Brandon Fraiser) funeral.

Some of those episodes are incredibly powerful. It's usually got something to do with "Coxy"

One of my favorite characters was the slacker Indian resident played by Aziz Ansari. He was only on for maybe 3-5 episodes late in the show, but I thought the idea of his character was pretty hilarious. He was actually the reason I started watching parks and rec.

S-S-S-S-S-S-Syphillis, Syphillis!!!!

One of my favorite shows of all time.

I loved the friendship between Turk and JD. Every time Carla said: "I wonder if he'll ever love me more than JD..." or some variation of it made me laugh every time.

Their friendship was borderline homoerotic but it always felt genuine.

Have we mentioned in this thread how hot Sarah Chalkley is?

One nice thing about Scrubs is that they always made it a point to put plenty of eye candy around.

I'd say Blonde Doctor was about the 67th hottest woman to ever appear on that show

i'm watching freaks and geeks and my favorite scene is on...when lindsay and sam are both at the high school dance and styx' come sail away comes on, sam gets the courage to ask his par amour to dance and lindsay dances with the mentally challenged kid and the pure joy in all of their faces and not caring what anyone thinks...it's how school age kids should be....loving life, dancing like no one is watching...that scene gets me every f***ing time

hell it shouldn't even be confined to school age kids, adults should have that feeling 24/7/365

Edited by The Poojer