Started watching Scrubs again...

Yup and that's why I like cougar town and the new show by the creators...while not as awesome as scrubs...same writers and some actors/actresses. Scrubs is up there with Sports Night as one of the great 1/2 hour sitcoms...modern family and arrested development as well

What an amazing show. Well writen and the characters are amazing.

IMO one of the best TV sitcoms

Yup and that's why I like cougar town and the new show by the creators...while not as awesome as scrubs...same writers and some actors/actresses. Scrubs is up there with Sports Night as one of the great 1/2 hour sitcoms...modern family and arrested development as well

what new show Pooj? and I like Cougar town, just not near as good as Scrubs

yeah that was an amazing character, but so was JD and the rest of them just really enhanced the entire show...i could watch a scrubs marathon on a weekend and not feel as if i wasted my time...in fact i probably have

Its amazing and I must say that Perry Cox has to be one of the most underrated TV charachters of all time.

IMO he is one of the best

yeah that was an amazing character, but so was JD and the rest of them just really enhanced the entire show...i could watch a scrubs marathon on a weekend and not feel as if i wasted my time...in fact i probably have

I am watching it from Netflix and after every episode I press the button for the next one to start and before I know it, I have watched 2 hours of Scrubs

I love how they made a crack at Greys Anatomy.

Elliot says to JD "lets just go home and watch Grey's Anatomy"

JD says "I like that show but I get the feeling that they watch our lives and put it on TV"

lol Priceless

for a comedy that show has taken me through a roller coaster of emotions...there are some really dark moments in that show and some of them just leave me emotionally drained. The music is also something they took very serious....i believe Krista Miller was heavily involved in the music programming, but to have episodes with colin hay just playing guitar in background scenes and other musical numbers is just part of the genius of the show

I am watching it from Netflix and after every episode I press the button for the next one to start and before I know it, I have watched 2 hours of Scrubs

I love how they made a crack at Greys Anatomy.

Elliot says to JD "lets just go home and watch Grey's Anatomy"

JD says "I like that show but I get the feeling that they watch our lives and put it on TV"

lol Priceless

for a comedy that show has taken me through a roller coaster of emotions...there are some really dark moments in that show and some of them just leave me emotionally drained. The music is also something they took very serious....i believe Krista Miller was heavily involved in the music programming, but to have episodes with colin hay just playing guitar in background scenes and other musical numbers is just part of the genius of the show

I agree 100%

I also love the monologue at the end of every episode that pretty much sums up the lesson everyone learned from that episode.

The show itself is fantastic. One of the things I love most is that you get a glimpse of every characters compassion. From Cox to Kelso. They show that no matter how tough someone seems, they all have a heart.

The episode where Cox looses 3 patients because he rushed a transplant that had rabbies is amazing. The scene where he gets so upset that he throws the defibrillation paddles sends a chill down my spine every time.

Also the episode where his brother in law (Brenden Fraser) dies is also very moving.

Edited by Canadian Bills Fan

The episode where Cox looses 3 patients because he rushed a transplant that had rabbies is amazing. The scene where he gets so upset that he throws the defibrillation paddles sends a chill down my spine every time.

I get chills just reading what you wrote about it. Out of every episode, that is the one that I want to turn off before it happens, but I can't.

i only half watched the first episode and did so strictly on the merits that it was by the creators of scrubs and cougar town...seemed like they were going for easy laughs, i'll give it a couple more episodes...

Wow, watched both shows....just god awful..only good thing is the rack on both the female leads!

Wow, watched both shows....just god awful..only good thing is the rack on both the female leads!

im going through sexual harassment training today and I find that seriously offensive.

Ok, I give up. It was hilarious.