Weather WILL be a factor in Pa. Sunday

Philly:  60% chance of snow, high 26.

Pittsburgh:  60% chance of snow, high 23 AND wind from NE up to 22 mph.

THAT is playoff football weather!

The Pats won't have a psychological advantage over the Steelers in THIS contest, unlike with Indy. Those wimps lost the game even before it started, worrying about the cold, snow, and then field conditions. To make things worse, the Pats are FAVORED in this game, a fact which can't sit too well with the Steelers' players, and I suspect that like with Bruschi, more than a few Steelers players will be pissed off with all the media love the Pats will be getting.

It WILL be interesting to see how the conditions affect the Falcons, though.

The Pats won't have a psychological advantage over the Steelers in THIS contest, unlike with Indy.  Those wimps lost the game even before it started, worrying about the cold, snow, and then field conditions.  To make things worse, the Pats are FAVORED in this game, a fact which can't sit too well with the Steelers' players, and I suspect that like with Bruschi, more than a few Steelers players will be pissed off with all the media love the Pats will be getting.

It WILL be interesting to see how the conditions affect the Falcons, though.

210031[/snapback]

Cowart is praying to every football God imaginable that the Stillers don't have to play catchup in this game. You can hide a rookie QB when you're up 3 TDs...

Cowart is praying to every football God imaginable that the Stillers don't have to play catchup in this game.  You can hide a rookie QB when you're up 3 TDs...

Again, if the Pats managed to score just 6 points against the Colts in a half, with a full 2 weeks to prepare for them, I don't expect to see the Steelers fall behind by much, if anything. But that's why they play the games.

Cowart is praying to every football God imaginable that the Stillers don't have to play catchup in this game.  You can hide a rookie QB when you're up 3 TDs...

210110[/snapback]

Isn't that the truth. I don't think you are going to see the Pats make the mistakes they did last time.

I'm rooting for the Steelers, but I don't like the Steelers odds.