Coach Marrone: Locker Room Speech and Post-Game Presser

26CornerBlitz

Exclusive: Coach Marrone Jets Postgame Speech

Exclusive: Jets Postgame Speech

Go inside the Bills locker room after the 37-14 win over the New York Jets and hear the message from Doug Marrone and Kyle Williams.

Doug Marrone Postgame Press Conference

Doug Marrone Postgame Press Conference

The Bills head coach talks about the 37-14 win over the Jets.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

I love this coach. From most of the pressers and interviews I've seen of him, accountability sounds like it is a big thing for him. It seems like he really values the input and leadership from our team captains too. It helps that they all appear to be highly respected veterans that off the field are stand up guys and on the field are giving as much if not more effort than anyone. When I think of Kyle and Fred, and how hard they play week in and week out regardless of injury, it's hard to think that that the younger guys on the team don't see it and that it doesn't rub off on them. If the wins keep coming, belief in the coaches and each other will only continue to grow.

I love this coach. From most of the pressers and interviews I've seen of him, accountability sounds like it is a big thing for him. It seems like he really values the input and leadership from our team captains too. It helps that they all appear to be highly respected veterans that off the field are stand up guys and on the field are giving as much if not more effort than anyone. When I think of Kyle and Fred, and how hard they play week in and week out regardless of injury, it's hard to think that that the younger guys on the team don't see it and that it doesn't rub off on them. If the wins keep coming, belief in the coaches and each other will only continue to grow.

Freddie is awesome. Works his tail off every single play. Constantly getting banged up but continues to play hard and tough. Love that guy.