Trayvon Martin II

Folks can't admit they are wrong and got behind a loser, wanna be cop who follows kids and shoots them when they kick his coward butt. Karma.

The world does not, nor should it, respond to some warped version of C.Biscuit97's code of street justice. You don't get to assault people you find "creepy". You have no expectation of privacy in public. Do do, however, have the right to defend yourself, with lethal force if necessary, in the State of Florida.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#1 sign of losing an argument, name call. good work. I've interacted with you plenty of times and never called you a name. But but keep flexing your muscles behind a computer screen because someone insulted your hero.

And how are they not related? He is the type of guy who gets up beat up by 17 year old. He doesn't follow Martin if he isn't empower by a gun. His first move in arguing with a female is to put a gun. He is a coward. Get his man milk out of your eyes!!!

I'm out of this circle jerk. I gotta grab my pistol and makeup for my lack of manhood.

You should petition the DoJ to do something about this. I'm shocked they haven't stepped in yet.

Not sure if anyone is still roaming through the history in the original Treyvon thread but I will be archiving it shortly. Just a heads up that action is forthcoming. If anyone really cares and will feels as though their life will be in ruin as a result, PM me or leave a note here. It will still remain searchable as an archived treasure.

No reason for this other than large threads do impact server performance. The Grandpappy example of this was the LPW thread which was mercifully locked and archived some time ago.

Haha. Why would I get banned? For not following the mob mentality of the board? I despise Bills' losses and it's miserable after them. But trust me, I was posting in the shoutbox.

And my point is that Zimmerman won't have followed him if he didn't have a gun. He is a kitty cat. His gun empowers him. He is no differ than a gangbanger in LA except guns nuts chose to stand behind him and his "right to bear arms." He's a coward and I'd love to say it to his face.

I figured a mod swooped in and banned you. Seemed more quiet then normal. I figured the PPP tangent got ya in the dog house. It was a bad place to put it. Consider yourself lucky because most would have got something. I guess no one noticed

I'd like to see the empirical evidence supporting the relationship between insults and losing arguments. Where do people get this crap?

Empirically, it's a completely negative correlation. I never lose arguments, and I insult people all the time.

For example: the one following this very post.

"She told me it was better if we co-parented and she raised the child on her own," Zimmerman said to a 911 dispatcher in a separate call. "I said, 'Are you sure this is what you want to do?' She said, 'Yes.'"

I guess she thought I was going to argue with her, but she's pregnant. I'm not going to put her through that type of stress."

In a question-and-answer session after Monday's news conference, she told reporters, "At this time, the victim has disclosed to us that she is not pregnant."

its getting weird. gz caught in a lie unless this girl is setting him up for her own piece of the pie. if there is any pie left.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

"She told me it was better if we co-parented and she raised the child on her own," Zimmerman said to a 911 dispatcher in a separate call. "I said, 'Are you sure this is what you want to do?' She said, 'Yes.'"

I guess she thought I was going to argue with her, but she's pregnant. I'm not going to put her through that type of stress."

In a question-and-answer session after Monday's news conference, she told reporters, "At this time, the victim has disclosed to us that she is not pregnant."

its getting weird. gz caught in a lie unless this girl is setting him up for her own piece of the pie. if there is any pie left.

Isn't it obvious? Zimmerman aborted the baby. The monster!

but...OK. what does that mean? How does that make ZimZam a bad guy? Or racist? Or a murderer? Or a unicorn? Or a wife beater? Or... or....is there just some bull **** out there about some dope that the media is going to toy with until the Kanye West tweets a picture of Kim Kardashians butt?

Who gives a crap about the ZimZam man. He was just a doof living a normal life before. Now he is no different. Its sad but true. Crazy GF's. Etc. The guy reminds me of John Bobbit. Soon we will see him do a celeb boxing tournament. Too bad Rodney King ain't alive. Thatd be a good matchup

I was recently in the waiting room at my doctor's office, and there was a TV on the wall showing some revamped version of "Let's Make A Deal." Dozens of full-grown adults, yelling and screaming and dressed like complete fools for a chance to get a hundred bucks. I'm thinking to myself, what kind of a complete moron would spend any part of any day actually WATCHING this crap? You must be braindead beyond braindead. Bored beyond bored. Useless beyond useless. Where do these people even exist?

Then I read this post, and I had my answer. You're here...apparently on a commercial break.

Edited by LABillzFan

Let's make a deal ? I prefer press your luck. Big bucks and no whammys !!

What the #%*} are you talking about ? I took .000002 secs to search the internet.

Sorry the news displeases you,

You need a new, non-Zimmerman focused hobby.

Dude, he's on fire!

The best thing about RLB is he actually participates in the Bills section, knows a little bit about football, loves Ryan Fitzpatrick, and can take the jabs and insults without a fuss. Which makes it that much funnier - he doesn't care, nor should he, about what we say. More power to him.

Let's make a deal ? I prefer press your luck. Big bucks and no whammys !!

What the #%*} are you talking about ? I took .000002 secs to search the internet.

Sorry the news displeases you,

It was the part of your noggin' that found it necessary to search the internet in the first place that I was calling into question.

That this simple point was lost on you is, quite honestly, of little or no surprise to most everyone here.

Folks can't admit they are wrong and got behind a loser, wanna be cop who follows kids and shoots them when they kick his coward butt. Karma.

Did it ever occur to you that maybe, just maybe, Trayvon Martin was talking **** that night?

You don't agree with that?? WTF, Zimmerwuss wouldn't have unlocked his vehicle without a gun. His gun was his courage. He even pointed one at a woman he's such a coward.

Maybe she was talking **** too.