Brian Leonard Starting this week....

Frez

As many of you already know, I like this kid. He grew up not far from me and I was always hoping the Bills could have landed him. Good luck Brain!

http://centralny.ynn...hance-to-start/

cool I liked him in Rutgers, he ran well last week against the fins. I think positions that are dominated by black players, that coaches subconsciously think that white players wont be as good and don't give them the opportunities to play.

cool I liked him in Rutgers, he ran well last week against the fins. I think positions that are dominated by black players, that coaches subconsciously think that white players wont be as good and don't give them the opportunities to play.

Is there a way you can post up all the players you've picked in your drafts in the past 5 years so we can see how they're doing now?

I always see you have your draft names in your signature.

Darn racist !! JK of course !

Darn racist !! JK of course !

of course :D

just my observation though

Is there a way you can post up all the players you've picked in your drafts in the past 5 years so we can see how they're doing now?

I always see you have your draft names in your signature.

I couldn't remember them all, there have been so many, but they are all stars for sure B-)