AFC East Champions

T master

Well as it looks to this point the team that started out by making all the wrong moves at QB & cutting all the old & big name & big money players are poised to do it once again this year .

No not the Pats The J.E.T.S After acquiring ED from Houston & just doing what they have been doing through out tis season i see them taking it all the way .

What started out as what many thought was to be a dumpster fire & once again thought that the Bills would be the one coming in out front have thought wrong !

Rexy has once again made his team a contender & i think with what he is doing he will take the team to the play offs & save his gig & make all of the so called experts look really stupid .

Man i hate it when it works out that way I just can't wait for the time that we can at least field a .500 team that will be a blessing .

This week will be a proving ground for EJ to let every body know that we made the right choice in choosing him, if he looses this board will be in it's normal hate mode saying once again we made the wrong choice ...

And if that is the way it goes our scouting department needs to be looked at long & hard because that has been the one place there hasn't been a lot of change in over the recent years .

I think the Jets are fakes. Yes, they beat the Patriots and the Saints. But they also have had some reaaaally ugly games. More ugly than our loss to Pitt. They have game, but I don't have faith they will translate it to greatness. Pats will win the division.

That being said, they have a shot at wild card which is better than we can say for the Bills :(

Another interesting thing to look at: Pats have an extremely tough schedule on the back end of the season. If they didn't have such a nice win buffer right now they might have had a hard time holding on to the East. But, of course, they have a great record and will hold on.

Edited by iEat_Phins

I think the Jets are fakes. Yes, they beat the Patriots and the Saints. But they also have had some reaaaally ugly games. More ugly than our loss to Pitt. They have game, but I don't have faith they will translate it to greatness. Pats will win the division.

That being said, they have a shot at wild card which is better than we can say for the Bills :(

Another interesting thing to look at: Pats have an extremely tough schedule on the back end of the season. If they didn't have such a nice win buffer right now they might have had a hard time holding on to the East. But, of course, they have a great record and will hold on.

What? I'm not sure that's possible.

Obviously I'm as hard core a Bills fan as anyone. Sundays game however I'm as interested in watching the Jets as I am Buffalo. They have a D that is fun to watch, a promising QB of the future and a coach I absolutely respect.

We are out of the mix this year anyway, so a loss would be more beneficial than a win but of course I want to see the Bills win.

I was not in the camp that said the Jets would struggle. I was afraid they'd be competitive, especially after Sanchez went down. I dont see them winning the division but a wild card birth wouldnt surprise me in the least.

They are no joke. They are a legitimate contender. Hats off to them.

Well as it looks to this point the team that started out by making all the wrong moves at QB & cutting all the old & big name & big money players are poised to do it once again this year .

No not the Pats The J.E.T.S After acquiring ED from Houston & just doing what they have been doing through out tis season i see them taking it all the way .

What started out as what many thought was to be a dumpster fire & once again thought that the Bills would be the one coming in out front have thought wrong !

Rexy has once again made his team a contender & i think with what he is doing he will take the team to the play offs & save his gig & make all of the so called experts look really stupid .

Man i hate it when it works out that way I just can't wait for the time that we can at least field a .500 team that will be a blessing .

This week will be a proving ground for EJ to let every body know that we made the right choice in choosing him, if he looses this board will be in it's normal hate mode saying once again we made the wrong choice ...

And if that is the way it goes our scouting department needs to be looked at long & hard because that has been the one place there hasn't been a lot of change in over the recent years .

So sad, but I too share your sentiments. I can't believe that is what many of us on here have been reduced to.....hoping for at the very least just a 500 team...

Obviously I'm as hard core a Bills fan as anyone. Sundays game however I'm as interested in watching the Jets as I am Buffalo. They have a D that is fun to watch, a promising QB of the future and a coach I absolutely respect.

We are out of the mix this year anyway, so a loss would be more beneficial than a win but of course I want to see the Bills win.

I was not in the camp that said the Jets would struggle. I was afraid they'd be competitive, especially after Sanchez went down. I dont see them winning the division but a wild card birth wouldnt surprise me in the least.

Legit contender? Really? Not so much. Their win over the Saints was impressive but they are garbage. They should have lost to Tampa Bay if not for the dumbest play in league history. They beat us before but they will not be having a repeat performance of that unless Justin Rogers knocks out Gilmore before the game and steals his jersey and sneaks onto the field. They have a great d but that's it. Geno will never be a good qb. I don't see the promise you do unless promise is being terrible every other game. I know EJ has underwhelmed but he's only had one terrible game. Geno loves playing terrible.

Edited by KikoSeeBallKikoGetBall

No not the Pats The J.E.T.S After acquiring ED from Houston & just doing what they have been doing through out tis season i see them taking it all the way.

Are you sure you aren't a Jets fan? Granted, I realize I probably have some NFL form of Stockholm syndrome but they are no where near as good as the Patriots (I hate both teams). How is signing an old, injury prone, ex difference maker that was so bad this year he got benched a good thing? All the way. Maybe. If you are referring to Rex going all the way to the end of the unemployment line then I agree with you. J E T S Suck Suck Suck!

Go Bills

A legitimate contender? To what?

A wild card? Yeah, probably.

A division championship? Maybe, but that's a big maybe.

The Super Bowl? Not a chance.

Edited by Mark Vader

Are you sure you aren't a Jets fan? Granted, I realize I probably have some NFL form of Stockholm syndrome but they are no where near as good as the Patriots (I hate both teams). How is signing an old, injury prone, ex difference maker that was so bad this year he got benched a good thing? All the way. Maybe. If you are referring to Rex going all the way to the end of the unemployment line then I agree with you. J E T S Suck Suck Suck!

Go Bills

I am a Bills fan but i call them like i see them . At the beginning of the year we were to be better than the Jets & EJ was suppose to be better than Geno which at times EJ is in the short game but his deep accuracy is VERY suspect almost to the point of being afraid to go deep !

We all know that just good stats don't win games thats why Fitz is in Tenn. Then given what has happened this year nothing has shown me that we have our QB of the future so we still need to do what a team like the Pats would do draft another QB this year to make sure we have a good back up plan like the Skins, Eagles did !!

And the Jets have already beat better opponents than we have in the Pats & the Saints so by that alone given the out come of our games against those 2 teams i still say yah they could very easily take the division ..

The Bills may not win the AFC East but tomorrow, on a sunny late-November day in Orchard Park, New York State's only NFL team will pound the GangGreen all the way back to New Jersey...

Buffalo Bills - 46

New Jersey Jets - 0

See you at The Ralph...

GO BILLSSS!!!!

13 and 7 baby!!!!! :beer: