Jews For Jesus!

Tiberius

Who let the Jews die silently in the concentration camps.

Who cared less about American lives than you do as he let over 4,000 Marines die in a single battle.

But America was determined to fight the fanatical Axis drones and eradicate them.

Not so much this generation of feckless, pampered cargo cultists who cry if they don't get free birth control.

FDR won the war! FDR did!

I want to be respectful here. He was petitioned to bring the situation to light and refused. He even was asked to bomb the camps as it was deemed by some to be less cruel than what was happening.

Bomb the camps with the Jews in them???

Polish Jews did actually petition for the bombing of Birkenau.

And this is an incredibly stupid thread. You should all shut the !@#$ up. Everyone, please slap yourselves. Gatorman, slap yourself twice.

And this is an incredibly stupid thread. You should all shut the !@#$ up. Everyone, please slap yourselves. Gatorman, slap yourself twice.

So who the !@#$ gets to slap you for being the first to respond to this?

Tell that to the rabbi at the retirement home I worked at a few years ago. All week, we'd hear him ask everyone "Are you Jewish?" If you answered no, "Do you want to be?"

I have as much or more respect for old people than anyone but I think what happened is that this guy got a little senile and mixed up an old joke. He also mistook you for a lady.

What he was trying to say was:

Do you have a little Jew in you?

When you said no he'd say: Would you like one?

Another thing old people are is into dirty jokes like that....mostly the men.

Tell that to the rabbi at the retirement home I worked at a few years ago. All week, we'd hear him ask everyone "Are you Jewish?" If you answered no, "Do you want to be?"

Did he used to approach them with an izamel?

Nothing on PPP is stupid. You are either too serious and have a pole way up your butt or you don't have the deep appreciation of the beauty of this thread.

Some Jews are upset that other Jewish converts to christianity invited Bush to speak at an event they're hosting. Whats the issue?

Exactly. Messianic Jews are Jewish people who recognize Christ as the Messiah and choose to recognize their traditions/heritage as well. If Bush spoke at a traditional Jewish temple, would the OP be outraged?

He approached them with something but it wasn't that. I believe he referred to it as a schmekel.

Same guy, one day that week we were working in the hallway where his room was. A CNA was in there helping him get dressed. Loud enough that everyone in the hallway could hear him, he says "Don't touch my penis! You'll make it hard!"

Who let the Jews die silently in the concentration camps.

Who cared less about American lives than you do as he let over 4,000 Marines die in a single battle.

Perhaps, but I'm sure those deaths are hilarious to the left.

FDR didn't win the war. Someone else made that happen.

No he didn't you ****. Stalin and Truman did. FDR would never have dropped the bomb.

Shows how little you know you turd.

And by the way, Nixon ended the VietNam war more than Obamanation ended the Iraq war you **** head.

Same guy, one day that week we were working in the hallway where his room was. A CNA was in there helping him get dressed. Loud enough that everyone in the hallway could hear him, he says "Don't touch my penis! You'll make it hard!"

That is hilarious, and in my experience, accurate.

No he didn't you ****. Stalin and Truman did. FDR would never have dropped the bomb.

Shows how little you know you turd.

And by the way, Nixon ended the VietNam war more than Obamanation ended the Iraq war you **** head.

Actually Congress cut off funding for Nam, you dim wit