Cowz r bad

Beerball

....its on

Road-Warrior-Wez.jpg

really this d-bag is trying to be funny but using the quotes and links and **** he did is bull ****. ohh cows use 1/4 of the land? hows that? because we turn everything in to a byproduct to feed feedlot cattle? i browsed the article first, and as soon as saw factory farm i gave up any hope to find fun in this article.

this idiot is a jackass. goat milk is better for the stomach then a cows milk. fish are arguably better then natural grassfed beef (mercury in fish). grains are not meant for human consumption - look at the paleo diet as an ideal type, if you'd like. yeah. i'm going to just stop here. if need to i will just put up 10000000 links of my own that disagree with every link above it. the internet. its awesome.

rawr!

Edited by jboyst62

....its on

Road-Warrior-Wez.jpg

really this d-bag is trying to be funny but using the quotes and links and **** he did is bull ****. ohh cows use 1/4 of the land? hows that? because we turn everything in to a byproduct to feed feedlot cattle? i browsed the article first, and as soon as saw factory farm i gave up any hope to find fun in this article.

this idiot is a jackass. goat milk is better for the stomach then a cows milk. fish are arguably better then natural grassfed beef (mercury in fish). grains are not meant for human consumption - look at the paleo diet as an ideal type, if you'd like. yeah. i'm going to just stop here. if need to i will just put up 10000000 links of my own that disagree with every link above it. the internet. its awesome.

rawr!

Like a mofo?

• 2 weeks later...