Hilarious - white supremacist learns his DNA is 14% black

BuffaloBill

So does this mean he can use the "N" word and be ok now? I can see where this little experiment can backfire.

Yesterday I was walking to lunch and this African American kid passes me from the other direction. He has headphones in and is rapping /singing along to whatever it is he is listening to. Out of his mouth comes a very clear set of n-bombs. This is just so wrong. The word and all of its implied meaning is wrong. I don't care if you are black, white or green you just don't need to use the word - period.

It's funny that he has an initiative to turn a town in North Dakota into an all-white town, cause I've had a similar thought...I wish that we could designate part of the country to be inhabited only by those who think judging others by the color of their skin is completely idiotic and have no patience for it anymore. I"m guessing New Fockerland would be a much more populous place than his little crap town in North Dakota.

Diversity is a beautiful thing, IMO...but it always gets ruined by these insecure, hateful fugtards who have nothing better to do with their lives than to come up with new ways to be douchebags.

Yesterday I was walking to lunch and this African American kid passes me from the other direction. He has headphones in and is rapping /singing along to whatever it is he is listening to. Out of his mouth comes a very clear set of n-bombs. This is just so wrong. The word and all of its implied meaning is wrong. I don't care if you are black, white or green you just don't need to use the word - period.

Exactly...once told an African American friend that I won't tolerate use of that word about you, and I won't tolerate it from you. Never used it again around me.

Exactly...once told an African American friend that I won't tolerate use of that word about you, and I won't tolerate it from you. Never used it again around me.

Not sure I'd want a friend who would tell me what word I could and couldn't use around them.

Not sure I'd want a friend who would tell me what word I could and couldn't use around them.

That's fine, free country, use whatever word you want whenever you want. I just prefer not to hang with people that use the N word regardless of their color, which is my choice. For the record never told him what words he could use, just that that word offended me whether it was used about him or by him. Edited by Steve O

Had a Burmese interpreter the other day, Burmese appearing, except his blue eyes (also the reason he was persecuted in Burma). Apparently he's 1/4 Scot via a seafaring grandfather, back in the day. Now with Viking conquests into Scotland through the ages & Sven hooking up with a bonnie lass, who knows, he may be a Viking too...

Had a Burmese interpreter the other day, Burmese appearing, except his blue eyes (also the reason he was persecuted in Burma). Apparently he's 1/4 Scot via a seafaring grandfather, back in the day. Now with Viking conquests into Scotland through the ages & Sven hooking up with a bonnie lass, who knows, he may be a Viking too...

Horny mongrels messing up the races.