Robert Woods and Stevie Both Out on Sunday vs the Jets

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All EJ has to do Sunday is to "manage the game." If he calms down and relies on the running game, the O should be adequate. The bigger challenge for the team will be the defense, especially the front 4, who were knocked around by the Jets in the first game. The Bills need a big game out of Dareus and KW, and Mario has to find a way to make a difference.

All EJ has to do Sunday is to "manage the game." If he calms down and relies on the running game, the O should be adequate. The bigger challenge for the team will be the defense, especially the front 4, who were knocked around by the Jets in the first game. The Bills need a big game out of Dareus and KW, and Mario has to find a way to make a difference.

I agree manuel needs to manage the game.

But he may not have the luxury of relying on the running game.

defense could win this game against Geno

I agree manuel needs to manage the game.

But he may not have the luxury of relying on the running game.

defense could win this game against Geno

This is kind of my hope... if the defense can force 3 and outs, give the offense good field position, and the run game succeeds, we have a chance. If the Jets are able to establish their passing game, it will be a long day because although I am one of the few on here that think EJ has potential as our QB, I don't think the bad weather, the backup WRs, and the Jets D are a good combo for where is is at this stage.

This is kind of my hope... if the defense can force 3 and outs, give the offense good field position, and the run game succeeds, we have a chance. If the Jets are able to establish their passing game, it will be a long day because although I am one of the few on here that think EJ has potential as our QB, I don't think the bad weather, the backup WRs, and the Jets D are a good combo for where is is at this stage.

No i dont think its a good recipe either . But i do expect to see improved play from him each week