Robert Woods and Stevie Both Out on Sunday vs the Jets

26CornerBlitz

I wonder what David Nelson is doing these days? Oh yeah I forgot. He's on the Jets. Smh.

I was all for TE being our 1st round pick in next year's draft but I think I want to change that to WR now. Although a stud TE can be like a wide receiver also. Hmmm. Decisions decisions.

Graham isn't Marrone's fault. He was given to him. This game is his game to make a statement (being that he's the veteran receiver this Sunday). Forget the fact if EJ can get him the ball for a second. If Graham can't get separation and run his routes the way they're drawn up, this year will DEFINITELY be his last as a Bill.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's just perfect that the EJ Manuel apologists already have their excuse if he has a bad game on Sunday. No need to even start a new thread - everything you need is right here.

Since you're no longer The Right Manuel for the Job...You're suddenly a critic of any EJ supporters? How's that broken ankle? :rolleyes:

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Sine you're no longer The Right Manuel for the Job...You're suddenly a critic of any EJ supporters? How's that broken ankle? :rolleyes:

I picked the name because I thought it was a clever play on words and I had tremendous hope that he was going to be great. I don't like what I've seen. So what's better? Admitting I was wrong to be so high on him before he had proven himself or do what many on here do, which is to continue to base their support for him on "gut feelings"? When his play warrants my support, he will have it 100%.

Sine you're no longer The Right Manuel for the Job...You're suddenly a critic of any EJ supporters? How's that broken ankle? :rolleyes:

Haha... he was "the right manuel for the job" before? Talk about hypocrisy.

I picked the name because I thought it was a clever play on words and I had tremendous hope that he was going to be great. I don't like what I've seen. So what's better? Admitting I was wrong to be so high on him before he had proven himself or do what many on here do, which is to continue to base their support for him on "gut feelings"? When his play warrants my support, he will have it 100%.

You DO make a point.

So you bail on him after six games in his rookie year. That's just plain weak! If he proves to be successful, might I suggest you change to Read The FN Manuel to redeem yourself. :lol:

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

I know it is the right decision. Just sucks. He's EJ's guy. Next man up!

Seriously it doesn't matter who the receivers are. With EJ at QB the only players that have a chance are the players on the Jets defense. EJ is not a QB and I think is worse than Tuel. This team is screwed as long as EJ is the QB. Please cant we just forfeit the rest of the season?

Seriously it doesn't matter who the receivers are. With EJ at QB the only players that have a chance are the players on the Jets defense. EJ is not a QB and I think is worse than Tuel. This team is screwed as long as EJ is the QB. Please cant we just forfeit the rest of the season?

Six games and you have closed the book on Manuel huh. Damn you are good when so many people who evaluate players for a living say it is too early for them to tell.

This is the kind of post that makes me glad to be me. If I thought like this ^ I think I would be embarrassed for myself.

On the other hand, if the above is sarcasm, then very well played sir!

Six games and you have closed the book on Manuel huh. Damn you are good when so many people who evaluate players for a living say it is too early for them to tell.

Never forget: people make decisions based on emotion, not reason. You cannot reason with emotion; don't waste your time.