Offensive Players % Of Plays Shows Startling Results

I read this on another website and was flabergasted. Can you guess the players? Fill in the blank. This is for last weeks game against the Steelers.

Ok...

So to begin we have EJ Manual who played 67 out of 67 plays - 100%

62 out of 67 plays ________________

22 out of 67 plays __________________

Edited by BuffaloBillsForever

CJ just wants to break a big run once or twice a game so he can pad his yards totals. Fred Jax wants to win football games.

Unfortunately, this may be correct. Of course, if CJ breaks a 50 yarder, that puts us closer to the goal line to score....now if we could just figure out how to score we'd be golden. Edited by BringBackFergy

We were without our #2 WR going in and our #1 left the game. Clearly, TJ Graham is going to get a lot of playing time.

Fuss all you want about Graham but who else is going to replace him? Goodwin was on the field a lot, too.

How many plays was Chandler in? Gragg? Lee Smith? Summers? Hogan?

CJ has stunk this year. Fred Jackson is clearly the better back by effort alone. I love that so many of you mocked me saying Jackson was done and wouldn't even say he would contribute. Spiller is very good but he is not as good as he thinks and he has half a brain with very little effort and more talent then he has heart. Like always, I have never been completely sold on him.

We were without our #2 WR going in and our #1 left the game. Clearly, TJ Graham is going to get a lot of playing time.

Fuss all you want about Graham but who else is going to replace him? Goodwin was on the field a lot, too.

CJ has stunk this year. Fred Jackson is clearly the better back by effort alone. I love that so many of you mocked me saying Jackson was done and wouldn't even say he would contribute. Spiller is very good but he is not as good as he thinks and he has half a brain with very little effort and more talent then he has heart. Like always, I have never been completely sold on him.

^ Hit the nail right between the eyes on all counts IMO

Because CJ was awful. Avoiding wide open holes so he could run our of bounds for no yards. Coach benched him because he was playing loser football.

well how about using the dude like bush, or sproles, or shady. Why do we have to run him like foster, Jacobs.... What ever.

Their was a thought once that Spiller would be deadly in space. Since we heard that,(and run him till he pukes) I haven't seen this coaching staff TRY either.

If Spiller is on the field right, the ball is going to him as well. No attempt at deception.

Edited by JaxBills

I would've guessed cj in the 30s before the game, max about 40. I would've guessed tj high 50s probably given woods and Stevie's situation.

Not that shocking, though cj was indeed low.

I am finding this coaching staff more incompetent everyday.

CJ was slated as healthy too.

Injury reports are always accurate too!

For a board that cried for years that li Donte was a bad pick as high as he went in the draft it is amazing that the same is not said about Spiller. He is a role player and once he loses a step at all he can't fulfill the role. I am not knocking him as a football player. I am knocking the Bills for once again selecting a player way too high in the draft.

For a board that cried for years that li Donte was a bad pick as high as he went in the draft it is amazing that the same is not said about Spiller. He is a role player and once he loses a step at all he can't fulfill the role. I am not knocking him as a football player. I am knocking the Bills for once again selecting a player way too high in the draft.

spiller was all around regarded a top ten type talent, while donte was considered a mid-late first rounder. those early reports, coupled with spillers ability to flash talent that is extremely rare, while donte on his best days was simply workman like explain it pretty well i think.

when we had Lynch to boot. Granted, easy argument for or against what happened there but I would have kept him and faced the wrath of what could happen with his future. Especially with Jackson. And especially going forward.

Of course I am not the gym or as smart of the board but I would be fielding a much different team. Daryl smith would be here. Mark Anderson would not have been here nor TJax. We would have tried much harder to keep Poz. I would have kept Nelson, Fitz and probably Whitner. I would never have brought in Kolb because Fitz would be a backup and only a backup and I'd probably cut him at the end of this year when he had a friendly cap #, too. I wanted us to draft Aaron Hernandez, too. Fitz, Hernandez and Whitner would have this board exploding daily with criticism. I would have found a way to trade Sheppard by this years deadline if Lawson, Alonso and crew were up tobpar with Smith there too. Would have should have could have. I get it but I seldom pull for the wrong horse.

I am probably just rambling but I am as frustrated with the fan base as I am the team. That Graham gets called out every day in a new thread some times numerous times is hilarious. He has heart. Spiller does not. Spiller lost me as a fan in his "breakout" Thursday night game against Miami. He kept going on about silencing his critics. About how he has been waiting to prove himself. Really? That's weak. He is like the guy that gets the first TD in a losing game and does a big dance like he has done something. His desire to prove his doubters in that game showed that he is not motivated to or having what it takes to give his best effort every play.

I am finding this coaching staff more incompetent everyday.

CJ was slated as healthy too.

A great example why stats don't always tell the story. Spiller wasn't getting anything done against Pittsburgh, he didn't warrant more playing time this past Sunday.

Did you watch the game on Sunday? The carries that Spiller did get were killing them...stats don't tell the whole story. I am sure if Spiller had been more productive on the carries he did have, he would have seen the ball more. Marrone also mentioned that the Steelers blitzed the Bills less than they had any other team, in some time... the Bills anticipated more, and blocking is not Spillers' strong suit.

Also, to draw any conclusion about the coaching staff, based on the stat that a running back (on a team that normally only has one on the field per play) was on the field less than a WR (with two to four on the field per play, with injuries in the corp) is just silly. You can find stats, no matter how irrelevant, to make any point I suppose.

Edited by Buftex