Chad Rinehart

vegas55

if you guys want to make a case that Rinehart sucks, go ahead. I would prefer to have had him, but at least it's a reasonable argument. What don't want to hear is that we don't need him because Legursky and/or Brown or anyone else have been good enough. Our line sucks this year, especally our guards. The myth of our "effective" ground game is the most puzzling thing to me about everyone's analysis of this team.

Our ground game looks way better than it is because of Spiller's ability to bounce outside and go 50 yards when the hole that was supposed to be there never opened. And also because of Jackson's huge attachments (i.e...how hard he is to bring down on first contact). but we get stuffed EVERY SINGLE TIME trying to run in goal line situations...what team with any sort of serious rushing attack has that happen to them every time? I don't like Hacket's playcalling either but at some point you have to win battles at the l.o.s. and our guys just don't. I liked what I saw out of Rinehart last year better than what our guards have done ths season.

From last off-season this team has found serviceable-good starters(from multiple sources) at SS, CB2, CB3, OLB, ILB, DE, WR2 & WR3.

Oops....LG didn't pan out as expected. Fire the lot of em.

HA! HA ! HA! HA! Wouldn't want to ask you for recommendations on who was serviceable-good to go home with at bar closing time.

HA! HA ! HA! HA! Wouldn't want to ask you for recommendations on who was serviceable-good to go home with at bar closing time.

Fair enough with that call.......I admit that my assessment on Goodwin being serviceable-good at this point contains a little too much emphasis on hope in potential rather than actual performance.