[closed]The season isn't over. 2 games out of 6th seed.

1B4IDie

The last two games were real rough. Especially since the team didn't show up in Pittsburgh.

I just looked at the standings and the AFC is flat.

The Jets have the 6th playoff seed at 5 wins.

Now I'm realist if the Bills play like they did in Pittsburgh there is no reason to believe they can go on streak.

But a win against the Jets actually puts the Bills 1 game out of the 6th seed!!!!????

What!????

Every team including the Colts, Seahawka, Ravens last year goes through a rough patch in a season.

If they get their ass in gear against the Jests on Sunday. Their playoff odds go through the roof. Especially with a softer schedule after the bye.

It's crazy but it's true. The season is actually breaking in the Bills favor. Now it's up to them to get hot.

Flame away.

Please make it go away.

I know we all want to be depressed and pissed right now but looking at the standings actually just brightened my day, for a change.

At least there is one more meaningful game this season. This weekend is a playoff game. If they lose to the Jests the playoff pipe seem is officially over.

Edited by Why So Serious?

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.