[OT] Flame Warriors

Dan Gross

Flame Warriors

Some of them seem soooo familiar....

209720[/snapback]

Profundus Maximus eagerly holds forth on all subjects, but his thin knowledge will not support a sustained assault and therefore his attacks quickly peter out. Profundus Maximus often uses big words, obscure terms and...ahem...even Latin to bluff his way through battle..

Could this be DC Tom?? :(

Could this be DC Tom?? :(

209760[/snapback]

Not fair...I do not hold forth on ALL subjects, and I've never posted in Latin that I can recall. So quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota

monax materiam possit materiari...and :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:.

:lol:

Not fair...I do not hold forth on ALL subjects, and I've never posted in Latin that I can recall.  So quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota

monax materiam possit materiari...and  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:.

209774[/snapback]

english :lol::lol::(:lol:

Not fair...I do not hold forth on ALL subjects, and I've never posted in Latin that I can recall.  So quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota

monax materiam possit materiari...and  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:.

209774[/snapback]

What subjects don't you hold forth on? I figured there wasn't any after seeing you attack the cowbell so viciously. :(:lol:

What subjects don't you hold forth on? I figured there wasn't any after seeing you attack the cowbell so viciously.  :(  :lol:

209807[/snapback]

The draft, for one, as I don't follow college ball. Cooking's another. Protecting the spotted owl is a third. My opinions of nice fat people (not that it matters that they're fat...but it does) is a fourth... :lol: