QB's Around the League

T master

E.J. - 22 of 39 - 155 yds - 1 TD - 4 yd Avg.

Henne 14 of 23 - 180 yds - 0 TD - 7.8 yds Avg

Clemens - 9 of 16 - 247 yds - 2 TD - 15.4 Avg

Tolzien - 24 of 39 - 280 yds - 1 TD - 2 int - 7.2 Avg

Tuel - 18 of 39 - 229 yds - 1 TD - 2 int - 5.9 Avg

Fitz - 22 of 33 - 264 yds - 2 TD - 0 int

This is for all those Bills fans that said Tuel sucked so bad seeing as he has played a total of 2 games one of which he was not ready for in any way being a rookie .

EJ knows the offense in & out should be playing a lot better given his 1st round pick . It's not like we don't have the talent or speed at WR , It's almost like either EJ or Hackett are playing scared , EJ has the arm but his accuracy has been suspect .

Tuel & Thad aren't afraid to look or to go long . I don't know the answer but i hope the Bills don't completely close out the idea of drafting another QB if they are there at our pick next year b/c i don't for one think we have found the answer !

go bills

Your forgot a few!

Kaepernick - 11-22, 91 yd, 0TD, 1 INT 0-6 on throws 10+ tds downfield, sacked 6 times

Newton - 16-32, 169 yds, 0TD, 1 INT

Keenum - offense gained 41 total yds in 2nd half

Romo - 10-28, 128, 1 TD

Pryor - 11-26, 122, 0 TD, 1 INT

Eli - 12-22, 142, 1TD, 1 INT

All of these teams should draft a QB and start over...?

Newton and Romo may be the only two starting next year for their teams. Manning would be smart to get out before he becomes a scapegoat.

Kaep has really regressed... I mean I know Carolina has a nice defense but even the Bills were able to run the ball on them and EJ made some nice plays on their D. It is good but not THAT good. Wow. Of course SF fans crying for Alex Smith now.. Edited by YoloInTheBlo

Kaep has really regressed... I mean I know Carolina has a nice defense but even the Bills were able to run the ball on them and EJ made some nice plays on their D. It is good but not THAT good. Wow. Of course SF fans crying for Alex Smith now..

and there is a chance Smith might not even be starting for them next year. If I am Reid I try to grt Sanchez for a 3rd.

Stats are nice, but I happened to watch 3 games yesterday. 1 - Bills 2 - Saints/Cowboys 3 - 49ers/Panthers. and not 1 QB looked lost out there like EJ did. Please stop with the useless stats. OUR QB was a deer in headlights yesterday.

Stats are nice, but I happened to watch 3 games yesterday. 1 - Bills 2 - Saints/Cowboys 3 - 49ers/Panthers. and not 1 QB looked lost out there like EJ did. Please stop with the useless stats. OUR QB was a deer in headlights yesterday.

Not one of them was a rookie either... just sayin. They better not look lost, while they play like sh*t.

Not one of them was a rookie either... just sayin. They better not look lost, while they play like sh*t.

ibdont know Cam looks lost. Hr has no pocket poise and has terribly accuracy on the run. That's why we beat them, too. If he was not so very talented he would be in trouble. He has all the raw talents in the world and if he can keep developing them at any rate he will be a premier QB in 2-3 years and HOF in 5

Newton and Romo may be the only two starting next year for their teams. Manning would be smart to get out before he becomes a scapegoat.

I'd take Eli here. That team is a disaster.

E.J. - 22 of 39 - 155 yds - 1 TD - 4 yd Avg.

Henne 14 of 23 - 180 yds - 0 TD - 7.8 yds Avg

Clemens - 9 of 16 - 247 yds - 2 TD - 15.4 Avg

Tolzien - 24 of 39 - 280 yds - 1 TD - 2 int - 7.2 Avg

Tuel - 18 of 39 - 229 yds - 1 TD - 2 int - 5.9 Avg

Fitz - 22 of 33 - 264 yds - 2 TD - 0 int

This is for all those Bills fans that said Tuel sucked so bad seeing as he has played a total of 2 games one of which he was not ready for in any way being a rookie .

EJ knows the offense in & out should be playing a lot better given his 1st round pick . It's not like we don't have the talent or speed at WR , It's almost like either EJ or Hackett are playing scared , EJ has the arm but his accuracy has been suspect .

Tuel & Thad aren't afraid to look or to go long . I don't know the answer but i hope the Bills don't completely close out the idea of drafting another QB if they are there at our pick next year b/c i don't for one think we have found the answer !

go bills

Thad should have started the second half of the game. Marrone is in over his head.