Official Pre-game Thread: Week 10, Bills at Steelers

Dan

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to tell you that last weeks formula minus Fuel being a complete bag will win 9 out of 10 games. Good run game and great D. Think Marrone and Company will try to do the same with EJ this week. We can and will be dominant in our run game today. My prediction for Pitt today in their house?........PAIN.

I think that Tuel's effectiveness in the short passing game was a major factor in the offense's ability to move the ball last week. You talk about the running game, and it was effective, but the Bills threw it more than they ran. I don't think that the game plan for Manuel will be the same, nor should it be.

Run the ball down Pittsburgh's throat. Start with the short passing game and stretch the field with the long ball (if the wind is not a factor). I expect the Steelers to blitz on passing downs. Chandler and the RBs will get the ball on hot reads. GO BILLS!!!

Per cbssports.com.

Bills inactives:

J. Tuel, QB

R. Woods, WR

J. Rogers, CB

R. Wingo, RB

B. Smith, DB

T. Powell, LB

Steelers inactives:

L. Jones, QB

D. Moye, WR

H. Fangupo, DT

K. Wilson, ILB

R. Gordon, TE

D. Van Dyke, DB

C. Carter, OLB

So the team that has the better running games wins...

I expect C.J. AND Freddie balling today.

That why we win today, no excuses

Probably more like the team that turns is over loses. Bills have lost many fumbles this year, and I fear the trend continues against an angry LeBeau designed defense that has been put on notice by Tomlin. Bills are still a little too soft to win many road games. Street fightin' Steelers are gonna turn this into a slugfest, where the Bills would prefer a finesse game.

Kinda funny that today is an "easy" game, yet the Steelers are essentially our statistical equivalent.

This is only an "easy" game for those who are deceived by the W-L record. The Steelers have a better QB, better coaching staff, and a winning tradition at home that the Bills could only dream of. Our QB is also coming back after a month off vs. an agressive 3-4 zone blitzing D that we have shown to have trouble with. Not to mention this franchise rarely wins road games @ PIT, or any other difficult venue for that matter. Steelers 24, Bills 16

Probably more like the team that turns is over loses. Bills have lost many fumbles this year, and I fear the trend continues against an angry LeBeau designed defense that has been put on notice by Tomlin. Bills are still a little too soft to win many road games. Street fightin' Steelers are gonna turn this into a slugfest, where the Bills would prefer a finesse game.

This is only an "easy" game for those who are deceived by the W-L record. The Steelers have a better QB, better coaching staff, and a winning tradition at home that the Bills could only dream of. Our QB is also coming back after a month off vs. an agressive 3-4 zone blitzing D that we have shown to have trouble with. Not to mention this franchise rarely wins road games @ PIT, or any other difficult venue for that matter. Steelers 24, Bills 16

debatable. Haley is an awful coach.

Please!! Pittsburgh is ranked 29th in sacks this year so far. What blitz are you talking about?