Lilyhammer S2 Starts December 13, 2013!

ajzepp

I posted about the first season of this show a while back when it first came out on Netflix. I know there were several others who really got a kick out of it, so you'll be happy to know that season 2 starts in a month!

This is a Netflix original series starring Steven Van Zandt as a NYC gangster who chooses Lillehammer, Norway as the site of his relocation after entering into the witness protection program. It's a very odd mixture of dramatic and comedic elements, but it just works. S1 was a blast, S2 should be great, and apparently even S3 has already been ordered.

Here's the trailer for S2...please note that it's *NSFW* d/t language and violence

It wasn't supposed to even film for a while yet, but Steve got someone to fill in for him on the Springsteen tour of Australia...so that apparently gave them enough time to get it done back in April.

The first season was apparently HUGE in Norway when it came out...I think S2 is already airing there, and then we'll get the entire season released at once in December to binge on. I had so much fun with it last time, i can't wait.

Really glad S3 has already been ordered, too...there is nothing else like this on TV