Ari Shaffir - This guy is going to get himself SHOT

ajzepp

This is NSFW d/t language. I have heard of this comedian but never seen any of his stuff. I have to say, it's not often that something shocks me, but this guy just did it. he is literally going to get himself killed doing this!!

I cringed just watching the opening 2 minutes. He's gonna get hurt (and no one will even care).

I'm trying to figure out if this is a Borat type prank where the reactions are legit, or if it's staged...there are several videos like this and if they're actors then they're VERY authentic...I honestly cannot believe what I'm watching with some of this.

I imagine he fancies himself some kind of important artist for challenging people on the complicated issue of race. Really, he's just a careerist dick. More importantly, he's an unfunny, crappy, no-talent hack comedian.

I guess that's my biggest problem with it hahaha. Comedy in some ways should be offensive, but this was unfunny AND offensive, in my opinion. He's basically verbally assaulting these folks, if they're not actors. Eh, I'm probably just getting old.

I agree with you guys...it's not creative whatsoever. There's nothing inherently funny about making a list of stereotypes and then confronting a particular ethnicity about said stereotypes. I feel like he's trying to be Sacha Baron-Cohen but he's clueless about how to pull it off. So instead, he just confronts people to go for shock value, which only comes off as annoying and insensitive. SBC makes me howl with laughter (and yeah, I know there are those who hate SBC too), but this guy just makes me want to punch him in the face.