Problems with the wall?

Yesterday during the 2nd half of the Bills game, it seemed like the site crashed for a few minutes.

Maybe, maybe not but I was unable to get the site to respond.

Ever since then, anytime I click on a topic, it makes all of the "read," including topics that I haven't yet read.

Anyone else having this problem?

I sent a report to the mods so no need to respond.

Just thought I'd put it out there in case anyone else was having similar problems.

Yesterday during the 2nd half of the Bills game, it seemed like the site crashed for a few minutes.

Ever since then, anytime I click on a topic, it makes all of the "read," including topics that I haven't yet read.

Just thought I'd put it out there in case anyone else was having similar problems.

Yep, just noticed same thing... wondered what was going on!

Same thing here. After reading one post all the remaining topics and posts are marked as "read". And TSW did go whacky, like it burped yesterday

Edited by LancasterSteve

Nope, it's not you. SDS must be away and Rosen in charge.

There's an open thread on Customer Service and I opened a thread here for admins to try to fix it or let us know.

I'm guessing it doesn't get fixed until Scott gets back

Not sure about the hiccup, but there is a very desirable feature that is a game day killer that I temp turned off. Marking which threads are read is VERY database intensive because a write occurs every time you click a link. I turned that off so that people could read much easier. I should have flicked the switch back earlier.