PFF game notes

And neither did they run any route over 8 yards, they dinked and dunked, and we did not adjust defensively. Get up there and hit somebody before they get off the line, make Smith beat you downfield (which he should have on that one drop). To me, that was a bit frustrating.

What do you mean we didn't adjust defensively? We totally shut the chiefs down. not sure how you could be frustrated with our defense.

I noticed those posts too. To some people, "invisible" means no sacks.

I think the game just moves too fast for some observers. Lots of moving parts on every play.

Honestly, I've yet to see MW play a totally ineffective game. Even in the early part of last year when he was playing without a lot of leverage, he was very effective in run defense. He owned his corner.

I'm not sure what people need to see on a game to game basis to be totally satisfied. The Chiefs made him THE focal point and our D had one of its best games in a while. Lack of turnovers notwithstanding.

GO BILLS!!!

And neither did they run any route over 8 yards, they dinked and dunked, and we did not adjust defensively. Get up there and hit somebody before they get off the line, make Smith beat you downfield (which he should have on that one drop). To me, that was a bit frustrating.

Hilarious. Buffalo's defense yielded a total of 6 points on drives that didn't start on their side of the field (and only 3 more on a drive that started on the BUF 42). They made Charles irrelevant. There was nothing frustrating about the Bills' D other than not picking up that fumble.

Hilarious. Buffalo's defense yielded a total of 6 points on drives that didn't start on their side of the field (and only 3 more on a drive that started on the BUF 42). They made Charles irrelevant. There was nothing frustrating about the Bills' D other than not picking up that fumble.

Agree on all

Gillmore hasn't impressed me period.

Gilmore has been inconsistent since he got back - give him a pass for the games with one hand but honestly the KC game was the only one I have seen him look bad with use of both hands since 1st part of his rookie season.

Gilmore has been inconsistent since he got back - give him a pass for the games with one hand but honestly the KC game was the only one I have seen him look bad with use of both hands since 1st part of his rookie season.

I'll add this -- even though GIlmore's coverage left a lot to be desired in allowing Bowe to catch a number of passes, his tackling was excellent and he did make a key breakup on a 3rd down throw. He's still getting back into the groove, it's obvious -- but the upside is he should only get better as he becomes more comfortable with the wrist.

I'll add this -- even though GIlmore's coverage left a lot to be desired in allowing Bowe to catch a number of passes, his tackling was excellent and he did make a key breakup on a 3rd down throw. He's still getting back into the groove, it's obvious -- but the upside is he should only get better as he becomes more comfortable with the wrist.

The Bills were intentionally playing Gilmore with a 10 yard cushion most of the time. There's a reason Bowe's longest catch was 11 yards, that's how Pettine designed it.

Al our defense gave up was six points. You're crazy.

What do you mean we didn't adjust defensively? We totally shut the chiefs down. not sure how you could be frustrated with our defense.

Agreed...Not sure how you can have a negative take on a Defense that held an 8-0 team to 6 points Offensively...Can't do much better than that...This is the NFL...Almost every team is going to move the ball a bit...The rules support it... B-)