What else could go wrong this Sunday??

Not only did the Bills lose a tough game, but:

1) Jets beat a Saints team that we struggled with;

2) Geno is getting experience and will be compared to EJ by the media (rightly or wrongly) despite his injury;

3) The Eagles slammed the Raiders and Nick Foles threw 7 TD's which will reignite the "Chip Kelly is genius" mantra of the media while Doug Marrone is left holding the bag for his third string QB.

I guess I want positive recognition from the national media for EJ and Marrone but that won't happen this week.

Ohhhh, And the Pats won. Errrrrr

Edited by BringBackFergy

2) Geno is getting experience and will be compared to EJ by the media (rightly or wrongly) despite his injury;

3) The Eagles slammed the Raiders and Nick Roles threw 7 TD's which will reignite the "Chip Kelly is genius" mantra of the media while Doug Marrone is left holding the bag for his third string QB.

I guess I want positive recognition from the national media for EJ and Marrone but that won't happen this week.

"It could be worse...It could be raining."

3) The Eagles slammed the Raiders and Nick Roles threw 7 TD's which will reignite the "Chip Kelly is genius" mantra of the media while Doug Marrone is left holding the bag for his third string QB.

First stop comparing EJ to Geno. It's obvious Geno has a better coaching staff & supporting cast.

EJ is injury prone so don't expect him to stay in the lineup long.

Marrone's points per game is sliding backwards so hold off on the praise. Outside of 3 late scores the Bills are a 0-9 team.

Marrone is a bad coach right now. His 3-6 backs up that statement. It's obvious he doesn't have what it takes to win games consistently.

First stop comparing EJ to Geno. It's obvious Geno has a better coaching staff & supporting cast.

Marrone's points per game is sliding backwards so hold off on the praise. Outside of 3 late scores the Bills are a 0-9 team.

Marrone is a bad coach right now. His 3-6 backs up that statement. It's obvious he doesn't have what it takes to win games consistently.

I have to respectfully disagree on the supporting cast comment. I like EJ's supporting cast more than Geno's. We're just suffering from some more bad luck. As far as Marrone goes, I'll take him over Chip Kelly. We're gonna win games, but until then, Chipper will get accolades.

I have to respectfully disagree on the supporting cast comment. I like EJ's supporting cast more than Geno's. We're just suffering from some more bad luck. As far as Marrone goes, I'll take him over Chip Kelly. We're gonna win games, but until then, Chipper will get accolades.

Geno has way better supporting cast. You don't actually believe we're even in talent with the difference being Geno is better, do you?

Or is Jets coaching better?

Chip Kelly with Mike Pettine probably has us at 4-5 now. Considering Hackett wouldn't be here, and EJs knees wouldn't have been tenderized. Nick Foles looks like an amazing QB under Kelly.

PS, we are not winning right now. Does EJs return mean we win? I don't think it does anymore. I think Marrone is outclassed.

Geno has way better supporting cast. You don't actually believe we're even in talent with the difference being Geno is better, do you?

Or is Jets coaching better?

Chip Kelly with Mike Pettine probably has us at 4-5 now. Considering Hackett wouldn't be here, and EJs knees wouldn't have been tenderized. Nick Foles looks like an amazing QB under Kelly.

PS, we are not winning right now. Does EJs return mean we win? I don't think it does anymore. I think Marrone is outclassed.

So you are saying HCDM is on the field not executing plays. Listen, I don't think he has done as good a job as some people I am sure but we have a really young O (especially at skill positions) the D is very good. It takes time, you'll see. We will win and people will come around (BTW, I am really disappointed with some of the season and yesterday too). Work in progress.

So you are saying HCDM is on the field not executing plays. Listen, I don't think he has done as good a job as some people I am sure but we have a really young O (especially at skill positions) the D is very good. It takes time, you'll see. We will win and people will come around (BTW, I am really disappointed with some of the season and yesterday too). Work in progress.

My main compliant on DM is his inability to score TDs in the red zone. Why not try Summers or a bigger Bettis like back?

3) The Eagles slammed the Raiders and Nick Foles threw 7 TD's which will reignite the "Chip Kelly is genius" mantra of the media while Doug Marrone is left holding the bag for his third string QB.

At least Marrone didn't have a heart attack, see much better now.

Specifically outline why you think Marrone is a bad coach. I'm curious as to your in depth analysis of his coaching strengths and weaknesses.

yep lets get rid of him, get the next hot coach coming out ....

Marrone is fine, our QBs suck ,if not for a few plays this team is 7-2, can we wait a few seasons before we bring out the pitch forks.

My main compliant on DM is his inability to score TDs in the red zone. Why not try Summers or a bigger Bettis like back?

Did I miss Doug on the field this season :huh:

Mommy mommy the Bills are going to be good this year. They are going to compete, and fight really really hard. By god they might even make the playoffs if the football gods are pleased with their efforts. Did I mention they play really hard?

Daddy Daddy, look! We put up 470 yds against a stout NFL defense. But for a dumbass fumble at our own 10 yd line, we had it won. I'd say we're at the cusp...but we will have to endure another week of "Chip Kelly is a mad genius" and "Geno is the second coming of Russell Wilson" (no lie - I heard some announcer putting Geno, Luck and Wilson in the same sentence today)

Daddy Daddy, look! We put up 470 yds against a stout NFL defense. But for a dumbass fumble at our own 10 yd line, we had it won. I'd say we're at the cusp...but we will have to endure another week of "Chip Kelly is a mad genius" and "Geno is the second coming of Russell Wilson" (no lie - I heard some announcer putting Geno, Luck and Wilson in the same sentence today)

Football rule #79, don't listen to the talking heads on the tv. Geno is so much farther down the road than Manuel.

Not sure how to interpret that...is he ahead or behind??

Football rule #79, don't listen to the talking heads on the tv. Geno is so much farther down the road than Manuel.

But he has such small hands.

EJ won't develop if he is hurt and not playing. This team would be fine they just need smarter QB play. For this team to be close in all but one game this season with two rookies and a practice squad QB with a combined total of 1 start in the NFL between the three is pretty good.