The Chiefs Didn't Win Bills Gave IT To Them

T master

Where to start ? I think some kind of consequence needs to be when a player makes a mistake, let's say if you drop a pass that hits you in the hands first time you get charged $250 second $500 & so on & donate the money to a local food bank or Hospital in B/Lo .

If all were giving the way Fred & CJ do we would be undefeated & i think if this keeps up more players like Byrd, CJ & others will want to leave when their time comes . And can we blame them ?

Chandler on the over thrown interception didn't even try to hit the ball or anything he just kind of put his hand up & watched it go over him . It looked to me that he may have been able to get a finger tip on it to maybe change it's path , i mean at least try Dam !!

TJ & Easley had 2 balls hit them right in the chest or shoulder pad on critical downs to keep the drive alive & they didn't deliver (refer to my first sentence)

Then that ignorant rule that Goodwin didn't catch that ball for god sake how long do you have to possess the ball why don't they just say you have to have possession until you get up off the ground & hand it to the ref . The guy was on the ground and had possession as he slid 4 feet across the turf , it didn't touch the ground , but when he came to a stop & rolled over he didn't keep possession :doh: Just stupid !!

Then the block in the back to start the game that should be worth at least $500 when you have a score over turned b/c of stupid play ...

What is it going to take ? Man i'm on the verge of needing therapy or some really good drugs (prescription of course)

Take out the mistakes & we win this game & a few others & i don't know that if EJ was under center if it would have been a lot different i could be wrong but he hasn't really showed that he is a R. Wilson or even Geno S.

Oh & to add some one tell Leodis to just fall on it don't try to be a hero :doh: !!

Edited by T master

The Bills have been making critical mistakes at important moments to lose games for over a decade. This franchise has mastered the art of pulling defeat out of the jaws of victory. This isn't new and it isn't likely to end until we get consistently good play out of the QB position.

Sometimes the buffonery isn't obvious til you slow it down & watch it closely. My personal opinion is that a LOT of these guys in the NFL just aren't that smart, and they make stupid plays because they're just not smart enough to think on their feet.

Am just now rewatching the game on my DVR...specifically, just watching late in the 2nd qtr when the Bills had 1st & Goal at the 5 with about 3 mins. left til halftime. OK so, first play is an illegal motion ON THE CENTER...ugh, that hurt. Then it's 1st & goal at the 15.

1st down - Pass to Stevie crossing over the middle TWO YARDS from the line of scrimmage, 3 yard gain. The better choice (for Tuel) would have been Fred J. in the left flat. Also, Tuel had plenty of time, and seemed to get rid of it too quickly.

2nd down - Here's where the stupidity comes into play. The Bills lineup 1 wide left, TE on right side, as well as 2 more WRs wide right. KC rushes four, and the Bills right tackle inexplicably goes left to help the guard block a D lineman and totally allows the guy RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIM to go at Tuel unabated. Tuel just has to throw it away quickly. WHY that right tackle didn't just block the guy in front of him is a mystery. Wonder how that guy feels when they sit & watch the film?

3rd & Goal from the 8. Tuel calls TO to regroup, then they come back with the pass to Woods deep in the middle endzone. The pass was right there on the money, and depending on how you look at things, it was either a great defensive play or Pass Interference. I have seen PI called on that exact type of contact virtually every NFL game I watch.

Re the Goodwin catch mentioned in the OP: the ball was actually swatted away by a Chief AFTER he hit the ground, maintained possession, and rolled over. Should have been called a catch.