(OT) Can you "add" Bluetooth to a cell

stevestojan

I love my cell phone (Nokia 6800) . Its perfect because I send a ton of emails when away from work, and it is perfect for that. Also, it has an FM radio that I use all the time (hence, I don't want to go to the very similar 6820 that HAS bluetooth, but no radio).

Anyway, does anyone know if they make adapters so you can use Bluetooth on phones that don't have them?

I want to use a blue tooth headset.

I googled "addon bluetooth" and such, with nothing...

anyone know?

I haven't seen that, but given the pricing of new phones these days it probably makes more sense just to upgrade to a bluetooth phone.

209298[/snapback]

Yeah, that's what I was going to say. Especially if you're near the end of your contract. They're all but giving phones away these days.

I think i might have to go to the Nokia 6820 (basically the same phone, but no Radio)... I looove the radio, because I haaate having a bunch of stuff in my pockets (I often put ALL of my change into the give-a-penny jar, i hate clutter in my pockets)... anyway, sorry for the rant..

Anyway, my current phone is great, because i get to work, and can listen to stern on it, and then my country music all day long... and the battery life is amazing.

The 6820 is apparently an upgrade, but they left off the radio. . . annoying, but its got blue tooth, and I really would like to have it..

As far as I know, no. If there was, chances are it would be an add on available from Nokia and would jack right into your phone's data port... and if you were going to plug in something, it might as well be your headphones.