Convert TJ Graham to safety.

1B4IDie

i kept thinking they need to bench graham for easley, then easley gets in the game and has a pass bounce right out of his hands. i feel like charlie brown trying to kick that f!@#ing football...aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh! but yeah, graham is surely underwhelming. if a pass hits you in both hands you should probably catch it.

also, unless your hand is broken, hang onto the damn ball.

Edited by swnybillsfan

i kept thinking they need to bench graham for easley, then easley gets in the game and has a pass bounce right out of his hands. i feel like charlie brown trying to kick that f!@#ing football...aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh!

I have a strong feeling that Easley is even worse. I kinda of wish we kept David Neslon

I promise this is the last time I'll do this, but I really want to respond to every TJ Graham Sucks post with: Russell Wilson.

Thanks Buddy,

WHY MUST YOU DO THIS!!!! :wallbash::oops::thumbdown::sick: I literally wanted to break my TV when that pick was announced. (among other times when watching the Bills drafts).

Convert him to to pizza delivery but Im afraid he would go to the wrong house, then drop the pizza as he trips getting out of the car.

hahaahahah. And tuel would then throw the pizza 5 yards too short when he got to the door.

He

Convert him to to pizza delivery but Im afraid he would go to the wrong house, then drop the pizza as he trips getting out of the car.

Then he'd see a co-worker going to the correct house and he'd get in his way preventing him from making the delivery.