Great pics

Beerball

That welding tank one hits home to me. I was making a welding tank cart for the garage I worked at once and blew up the Oxygen line, by not keeping my tip clean and trying to use the heat from the cut I had made to relight it. BOOM! and the line was wrapped around one of my legs, might be the loudest noise I ever heard (and I was half a mile from the trade towers on 9/11) and damned scary. I didn't even quite realize what happened. It didn't hurt me none but if the check valve on the tank didn't work that thing would have been zipping around the building, the tanks were unsecured DOH! I remember my boss telling the manager he was being cheap having me make that thing instead of just buying one, but I made a nice one and learned an important lesson.

Felt sorry for the penguin, concerned for the dude about to be "jaguared", and laughed my ass off seeing the old lady lean towards the pool. My daughter loves watching fail army (basically people hurting themselves) and I'm sure she'll get a kick out of these pics.