What the Hell Happened to...

ajzepp

My sleep is really crazy these last few days, and I happened to be awake around 5am. I started playing some poker at an online site I had no idea was still operating, and Austin Powers International Man of Mystery came on tv. As I began to watch, I had the thought, "what the hell ever happened to Mike Myers?" Seems like it's been forever since I've seen him in anything or even heard his name mentioned. So I googled that exact phrase and much to my surprise there was a very interesting blog that asks...and answers...this very question. It's not written/proofread very well, but it's interesting....and I know have a better idea where the hell Mike Myers is.

This blog looks to have been around for quite a while, because there are similar write-ups on all sorts of other actors, too. I read a few of the other ones and really enjoyed it. Even Jim Carrey, whom I felt I knew quite a lot about, had a history that I had no idea about. Thought maybe some of you guys may have someone in mind that you'd like to know what the hell happened to them, as well.

Enjoy!

http://lebeauleblog.com/category/movies/what-the-hell-happened/

Hey that's a great site but did you find a blog entitled "What The Hell Happened to my Bottle Opener?"

I think I saw something on youtube about that