FWIW Michael Silver believes in us

Talley56

I like Mike Silver - I follow him on Twitter and he is very well-informed on the NFLN. His pick shows me he has actually watched the Bills this year because if you have, you know they have playedvery good teams very well despite having key injuries, and beaten some good teams too.... most importantly they get their starting QB back next week who has looked pretty good and schedule gets a lot easier moving forward. Makes sense to me. Just need to get past this week.

I like Mike Silver - I follow him on Twitter and he is very well-informed on the NFLN. His pick shows me he has actually watched the Bills this year because if you have, you know they have playedvery good teams very well despite having key injuries, and beaten some good teams too.... most importantly they get their starting QB back next week who has looked pretty good and schedule gets a lot easier moving forward. Makes sense to me. Just need to get past this week.

I think it also shows he is aware of the schedule. Not all first half records are created equal. The Bills have had a very tough first half schedule and have a very easy second half schedule. One that gets much easier after Sunday obviously.