LAX in lockdown - shooting at the airport

(I'm playing devils advocate. Might as well at least try to get used to it because Obama, holder and co are going to ramp up their crusade against all who don't want their big government babysiting from cradle to grave, but I digress)

Devils advocate, what is different from what this guy did and what happened when colonists stood up to king George at Lexington and concord?

(I am not condoning this, I haven't even read a report on all the details that have happened)

If you are going to man up and stand up to the TSA, you don't do it against a line level employees, who are just doing their jobs. Exactly how is this comparable to the Revolution? Did the colonists have a ballot box where they could express their frustration? Were they subject to the laws of the Constitution of their land?

There is no devil's advocate here. A psycho decided to shoot up a bunch of TSA agents based on a delusion. That's it. He should now join Tim McVeigh.

If you are going to man up and stand up to the TSA, you don't do it against a line level employees, who are just doing their jobs. Exactly how is this comparable to the Revolution? Did the colonists have a ballot box where they could express their frustration? Were they subject to the laws of the Constitution of their land?

There is no devil's advocate here. A psycho decided to shoot up a bunch of TSA agents based on a delusion. That's it. He should now join Tim McVeigh.

No one forces TSA agents to be TSA agents.

We usually agree. We don't on this. You are an idiot re this subject. If I was out of work and didn't want to go the food stamp/beggar way, should I be on the first list for assassination?

Edited by 3rdnlng

I agree with this. The main difference being this idiot has the ability to vote, law makers he doesnt agree with are in power. Ironically this guy who allegedly hates big government chose to live in one of the most liberal states. Perhaps if he just moved to another state he would have been happier. Or the even more simple solution, if you think the tsa infringes on your rights, don't !@#$ing fly! Take your high speed 80mph train to nowhere or drive instead.

But as pathetic as it is obama and co will use this to demonize the gun clinging right.

It's funny how the political leanings of these crazed killers is essential to understanding their motivations until they prove to be leftists, then it becomes an irrelevant coincidence.

This will become the narrative of the story

We usually agree. We don't on this. You are an idiot re this subject. If I was out of work and didn't want to go the food stamp/beggar way, should I be on the first list for assassination?

Strange world you've invented in which the only alternative to public assistence is working as a TSA agent.

Additionally, stop strawmaning. You know quite well that "assassination lists" was absurd to introduce to my position. I simply don't care all that much when individuals who make careers out of supporting invasive government overreach pay a price for their willingness to accept money for restricting freedom.

What kind of response is that? What if the TSA agent believes in his job and that he's actually helping protect the population? How different are they from DEA agents, ICE agents, or FBI?

What kind of response is that? What if the TSA agent believes in his job and that he's actually helping protect the population? How different are they from DEA agents, ICE agents, or FBI?

His belief that his job is proper and just is rather irrelevant to the final outcome, now isn't it?

It's funny how the political leanings of these crazed killers is essential to understanding their motivations until they prove to be leftists, then it becomes an irrelevant coincidence.

Don't forget the young white male with an AR15 that is angry at society angle. He's pissed off and decides to kill a cop. Big news and we need to figure out why

Meanwhile young black male with a stolen handgun is also angry at society and decides to kill a cop. Page 3 news. What's Miley Cyrus up to these days?

Don't forget the young white male with an AR15 that is angry at society angle. He's pissed off and decides to kill a cop. Big news and we need to figure out why

Meanwhile young black male with a stolen handgun is also angry at society and decides to kill a cop. Page 3 news. What's Miley Cyrus up to these days?

One is convienent and pushed by the media and progressive politicians to further their agenda, the other is irrelevant unless you are somehow involved. Guess which is which

His belief that his job is proper and just is rather irrelevant to the final outcome, now isn't it?

It should be, yet you espouse a theory that by becoming a TSA agent, he's a legitimate target.

It should be, yet you espouse a theory that by becoming a TSA agent, he's a legitimate target.

Again, it's not my theory. It's the theory of the man who shot the TSA agent. Furthermore, it's something that no one can control. No government action or pro-government sentiment can halt the thoughts or feelings that led to the shooters actions, given his list of grievances. It's simply a side-effect of current government policy.

Most killers are sociopaths with zero political leanings outside of anarchy.