So thankful to Forum Members getting us ready for trip to Bills/Sabres

COACH85

Thank you forum members for all your feedback on Bills game day things to know and expect for our trip. We are so psyched for a weekend full of Sabres and Bills. Only bright spot of Sabres starting off the season losing has been decently priced seats for game tomorrow night 1st row behind goalie against glass. Will any of you be there too? Good thing we got the boy noise canceling headphones and a hat to go over top of them as well! We will already have some warm gear but if we want more then that and are looking for warm Bills/Sabres stuff, where is the best TEAM stores for both teams? Will they have any infant warm coats, gloves, etc... Is there any place in or around Buffalo we should shop before the game or are the best things to buy with most choices at the Stadium and Arena itself? Price is not a concern as long as we have more and better choices. Also, any suggestions on best routes in and out of stadium as well as where to best park our Rent-A-Car. How early should we get there, 2-3 hours?? Hoping to meet up with some of you members if you're Tailgating before game. My 4th Bills home game but my wife's FIRST AND IT WAS HER IDEA TO PLAN THIS! She hasn't stopped talking about it. We couldn't ask for a better game to go to. I just hope the weather stays decent even though it will be a little cold. Really thinking the Bills will win this one as long as we can win the turnover battle and also keep Tuel off the field! :) Thanks again guys! WE'RE PSYCHED!!!

I'll be at both games, too. The Sabres store inside the FNC pretty much has anything & everything you'd want. A bit pricey, but a solid collection of gear.

I'd like to know the best place for Bills stuff would be, so I'm interested in hearing from some of the locals. I'll be in the Lockport area Saturday afternoon.

Can't wait!!!

Get there as early as you can so you can enjoy the whole experience. Public lots around the stadium open at 9am and that's usually when the fun begins. There are several ways out of the stadium area, so it depends on where you're staying. I used to park in Lot 2 but that was before the new parking rules. Wherever you park, you'll have a good time, no doubt.

I agree with Wings, if your main criteria is selection the Bills store at the Ralph and the Sabres store in FNC is the way to go.

For tailgating get there by 9 at the latest to get into Hammers lot.

Sounds like you and your entire family are going to have a great weekend, enjoy!

I agree with Wings, if your main criteria is selection the Bills store at the Ralph and the Sabres store in FNC is the way to go.

For tailgating get there by 9 at the latest to get into Hammers lot.

Sounds like you and your entire family are going to have a great weekend, enjoy!

Do you mean the one at the fieldhouse or inside the stadium?

Get there as early as you can so you can enjoy the whole experience. Public lots around the stadium open at 9am and that's usually when the fun begins. There are several ways out of the stadium area, so it depends on where you're staying. I used to park in Lot 2 but that was before the new parking rules. Wherever you park, you'll have a good time, no doubt.

We're staying right by the airport. I'm not even sure how long it takes to get to The Ralph from there.

I'll be at both games, too. The Sabres store inside the FNC pretty much has anything & everything you'd want. A bit pricey, but a solid collection of gear.

I'd like to know the best place for Bills stuff would be, so I'm interested in hearing from some of the locals. I'll be in the Lockport area Saturday afternoon.

Can't wait!!!

Cool, my wife wants a Sabres jersey as I'll be wearing my own already! We're gonna get our 1 year old one too if they have them. He already has a Bills little jersey though.

We're staying right by the airport. I'm not even sure how long it takes to get to The Ralph from there.

If you leave around 8:30, you will get there in about 20 minutes. Just go right down transit, forget the thruway. The stadium will be right on your left. Transit turns into southwestern. Just stay on that. If your parking there & want to get out right away your best option is parking in lot 5. That is right on thelfet hand side right in front of the stadium. The lots open at 9.

If you leave around 8:30, you will get there in about 20 minutes. Just go right down transit, forget the thruway. The stadium will be right on your left. Transit turns into southwestern. Just stay on that. If your parking there & want to get out right away your best option is parking in lot 5. That is right on thelfet hand side right in front of the stadium. The lots open at 9.

Thanks for the advice. We probably would have taken the Thruway if you didn't suggest differently. I think we might have to skip the "American side" of the Falls though early Sunday morning if we need to leave that early. We already saw the Falls from the Canadian side two summers ago and don't think we'll have time to see the American side AND get back to The Ralph early enough. I guess we'll just have to see what time we can get out of our hotel in the morning.

Thanks for the advice. We probably would have taken the Thruway if you didn't suggest differently. I think we might have to skip the "American side" of the Falls though early Sunday morning if we need to leave that early. We already saw the Falls from the Canadian side two summers ago and don't think we'll have time to see the American side AND get back to The Ralph early enough. I guess we'll just have to see what time we can get out of our hotel in the morning.

I would think Falls Sunday morning a negative. Today much better option.

I am going to both games as well , 8 family going tonight, 18 tomorrow. When you see a guy outside the FN Arena with a Homer Simpson choke hold on his 13 year old son, that will be me.

Enjoy that 1 year old now brother...