Thad is not practicing today

KikO M G

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marrone said not this week. But I would like to think that if he is back at practice now, he could very well be ready to play next Sunday.

Yup. I consider it a given that Manuel starts vs. PIT.

Jeff Tuel should never play QB in an NFL game again. He sucks and if he plays, it will be a schit show.

Build 100 great bridges and no one calls you a great bridge builder. Screw up once and you are a $&^%@* for life. I am not ready to send Tuel to a lepper colony because of one poor performance in Cleveland.

Build 100 great bridges and no one calls you a great bridge builder. Screw up once and you are a $&^%@* for life. I am not ready to send Tuel to a lepper colony because of one poor performance in Cleveland.

"Build 100 great bridges and no one calls you a bridge builder. f@#$ one sheep and you're a sheep-f@#$er. I am not ready to send Tuel to a leper colony because of one poor performance in Cleveland."

Edited by Jauronimo

If only that ridiculous performance in Cleveland was his only screw up. He has never done well.

If only that ridiculous performance in Cleveland was his only screw up. He has never done well.

I will give Tuel credit for a good outing in the most meaningless of all meaningless pre season games against the Colts 4th and 5th string defenses in a game where it looked like the Colts didn't even practice for. The second game he looked not so great. He stunk vs Washington with 8 straight 3 and outs or whatever it was. Then there was Cleveland ...

I pray that he doesn't start Sunday and if he does I pray even harder he is on a very short leash.

Edited by reddogblitz

If Tuel does start, that is our coaching staff throwing "spaghetti at the wall" and hope it sticks. They have no idea if this kid can play in a big game.

Here's a challenge for you. Of Manuel, Lewis, Flynn, and Tuel who *HAS* proven they can play in a big NFL game? No one, yet.

Here's a challenge for you. Of Manuel, Lewis, Flynn, and Tuel who *HAS* proven they can play in a big NFL game? No one, yet.

Hahaha! This is very true. Might as well let the kid get his feet more wet. This season is lost anyway. Flynn isn't any good, and Lewis is only decent when healthy.

I think EJ and Thad have. Both of them have proven that the game is not too big for them, and they are more than capable of executing the offense and moving the team.

Now, if you want to change "play" in a big NFL game with "win" a big NFL game, I might have to agree with you.

Is this a serious question? EJ has won two meaningful NFL games. Thad has won one. Flynn won a meaningless end of season game, and Tuel hasn't done anything except soil himself on national TV.

Hahaha! This is very true. Might as well let the kid get his feet more wet. This season is lost anyway. Flynn isn't any good, and Lewis is only decent when healthy.

Talk about a loser mentality.

Season's only half over. We are 1 1/2 game behind the Chargers who as of right now are in sole possession of the 2nd wild card spot. In the AFC there appears to be 5 strong teams (Broncos, Patsies, Bungles, Chiefs, Dolts) and a bunch of teams like the Bills.

I hope our players haven't given up at the first sign of trouble like, evidently some TBDers have.

Edited by reddogblitz

Talk about a loser mentality.

Season's only half over. We are 1/2 game behind the Chargers who as of right now sole possession of the 2nd wild card spot. In the AFC there appears to be 5 strong teams (Broncos, Patsies, Bungles, Chiefs, Dolts) and a bunch of teams like the Bills.

I hope our players haven't given up at the first sign of trouble like, evidently some TBDers have.

1 1/2 games behind, but the point is still valid.

Anyone who says the season is over because we are 3-5 is not taking into account how easy our schedule is about to get. I was hoping for 4-4 at this point, but 3-5 isn't too deep a hole to get out of. Not with the run of games we have after this week.