Who's better team vs. team.

boyst

Beyond the loss this week there are 31 other teams in the league having their own story lines unfold and this thread stems from a conversation at work. A few guys and myself discussed what is going on in the NFL and it came up to which teams are better then which. We ended up just going back and forth and saying "who's better ____ or ____" based on talent and quality without the record mattering.

So, I thought it might generate some interesting conversation midweek to get our mind off of last weekend.

Who's better:

Kansas City or Green Bay?

Detroit or Buffalo?

Cincinnati or Kansas City?

Cleveland or San Diego?

Pittsburgh or Atlanta?

Chicago or Carolina?

Those were the popular debates. Our thoughts below:

Kansas City is the better team but Green Bay would win most games because they are experienced and winners. If this was at GB there was no doubt GB wins.

Detroit has too much offensive talent to hold the Bills back but it would be a great game to see the matchup and if Detroit's OL would hold up.

Cincinnati is getting no respect and has beat Chicago, Green Bay, and Detroit. Bengals are the better team with them being a possible AFC Championship contender.

San Diego is playing without heart while the Browns are a hard hitting tough defense. No one could decide who would in but San Diego might be the better team.

Atlanta is better then Pittsburgh but the Steelers have swung momentum their way and are the better team.

Carolina is a much better team then they were the first 3 or 4 weeks and Chicago has been disappointing.

Our Super Bowl match up was mixed up - Denver, Cinci, and New England were mentioned. No one thought Kansas City could go that far. NFC teams were Saints, Seahawks and 9'ers in that order.

What is everyone else thinking at the halfway point?

You work with guys? and talk to them? I didn't know cows talked frankly (thought they just BS'd).

I am not sure about most of the subject matter above but I would think Det. would kick us this year.

Edited by bowery4

I hope by "experience" you mean Aaron freaking Rodgers is why GB would win.

Lions > Bills.

Panthers > Bears. Bears D is in shambles, Panthers D is top 5.

Bengals & Chiefs are pretty much the same team.

ATL is a dumpster fire without their WRs because their OL and defense both suck. Cardinals -1 at home last week was one of the best bets of the year. I'd take the Steelers there.

I still have no idea on the Chargers.

Edited by BuffOrange

For the super bowl I like Green Bay or the Saints vs. Denver. I think the Colts will make an excellent run but when they visit the Mile High City, Peyton will be back for revenge. I don't think the Hawks have what it takes to get a run of playoff wins.

I agree with you on everything you mentioned, except I think San Diego is a clear cut better team until the Browns get their QB situation handled.

The one interesting one is cincy or KC. I think KC gets the edge due to a better defense.

I think KC gets the edge because of better QB and coaching...they won't let an easy game slip. But damn Cincy is good. I think Cincy has more potential to keep games close against tough opponents. Honestly I think KC would get destroyed by a team such as the Colts or Pats.