Adolescence and the pursuit of boobies

The Big Cat

I on the other hand had a old school sattelite dishe growing up. The ones with the huge dishes that moved as you changed satellite. It was easy enough to find the right stations.

Aren't those called: BUD's or Big Ugly Dishes? The guy across the street from me still has one. I don't know if he still uses it. ?? He must, no other dish. I think it is C-Band? Can that type of dish still pick up a signal? You almost forget it is there... Stealthed right into his landscaping. Gotta be going on 17+ years now! LoL...

We never had HBO, but CITY Tv out of Toronto had blue movies on late Saturday ...first boobie scenes for me.

I was wondering how long it would take to mention the Canadian stations. I can't count the number of times I randomly flipped back and forth through the two stations we had hoping for a glimpse.

I was wondering how long it would take to mention the Canadian stations. I can't count the number of times I randomly flipped back and forth through the two stations we had hoping for a glimpse.

Yeah crazy Canucks gave us some good late night entertainment. It was hardly in high def though :lol:

"Barbarella" Jane Fonda was a stone cold fox back then...the opening sequence of that movie is etched in my mind forever!

Chong: What are you watching?

Cheech: A horror movie

Chong: Oh, is that Jane Fonda?

Cheech: No not that kind of horror movie. The creepy kind ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh............

Sorry had to delete the video ... Those that want to see it can find it on their own. Not appropriate material for the board.

Dang! I'm late to the party again. I'm with Buftex though, and Chef Jim too actually. That was ONE JF movie that was worth remembering. Though I think the acid helped. Then again, Cat Ballou was pretty good - but not for her acting (with all her clothes on). :lol:

Wow. Boobies on youtube now, huh? Well that pretty much verifies everything in this thread so far.

Barely a peek at one but a boob out there for all to see....

Actually brings me to one of the greatest mysteries relative to boobs which is that most of them can be exposed though only in partial looks and never the middle so to speak. I really don't get it but that is the generally understood conservative standard.

Dang! I'm late to the party again. I'm with Buftex though, and Chef Jim too actually. That was ONE JF movie that was worth remembering. Though I think the acid helped. Then again, Cat Ballou was pretty good - but not for her acting (with all her clothes on). :lol:

I think she was a really great actress...unfortunately, her politics obscure that for most people...and I understand that. Cat Ballou, Joy House, Barefoot In the Park, Klute...all great 60's fliks!

Barely a peek at one but a boob out there for all to see....

Actually brings me to one of the greatest mysteries relative to boobs which is that most of them can be exposed though only in partial looks and never the middle so to speak. I really don't get it but that is the generally understood conservative standard.

Damn, haven't seen that in few years, and just posted, without re-viewing... the way I remember it, all the naughty bits were covered by letters...oh well...a good excuse to watch it...uh...later...I remember that being on a Saturday afternonn "Million Dollar Movie" when I was in grammer school...it almost made me late for the basketball game I was supposed to play in that afternoon... :blush:

Edited by Buftex