Did we kill the Arizona Cards website?

taterhill

To be more specific, we traded them the old TBD server and Travis for Bouldin and a #2.

208925[/snapback]

That old TBD server was the deal breaker...they were somewhat iffy before that, I hear they requested ICE and a poster to be named later from the current server, but TD managed to persuade them to just take the old TBD server and kept our posters on the board. TD is very wise indeed.

That old TBD server was the deal breaker...they were somewhat iffy before that, I hear they requested ICE and a poster to be named later from the current server, but TD managed to persuade them to just take the old TBD server and kept our posters on the board.  TD is very wise indeed.

208935[/snapback]

Why name him later? Go ahead, you can say it. PF, PF, PF, say it with me now, PF, PF,PF. :doh:

PF?

209010[/snapback]

Pats Fan in Indiana. He was really cheering the Pats yesterday, and was defending them all day long in his thread...and by the end of the thread, he and T-Bone were prancing around arm-in-arm like something out of a Tim Burton movie.

(just bustin' balls, pooj...)

Pats Fan in Indiana. He was really cheering the Pats yesterday, and was defending them all day long in his thread...and by the end of the thread, he and T-Bone were prancing around arm-in-arm like something out of a Tim Burton movie.

209051[/snapback]

Sorry, but that mental image is more David Lynch level disturbing...or perhaps John Waters level absurd...

209051[/snapback]

I just vomited in my mouth.

I know the Cards have three good receivers in Boldin, Larry Fitzgerald, and the third guy (don't know his name). Maybe we could trade Travis for whoever that third guy is straight-up. Then we could use said WR to fill our possession receiver slot; thereby allowing us to cut Moulds. With the $8.7 in cap room freed up, we could re-sign Jennings, and maybe even sign John Abraham.

I know the Cards have three good receivers in Boldin, Larry Fitzgerald, and the third guy (don't know his name). Maybe we could trade Travis for whoever that third guy is straight-up. Then we could use said WR to fill our possession receiver slot; thereby allowing us to cut Moulds. With the $8.7 in cap room freed up, we could re-sign Jennings, and maybe even sign John Abraham.

209087[/snapback]

as a cards fan i'd green light the bryant johnson for travis henry deal in a second. it would help both teams.

and asfn is still up and running. you'll not find more knowledgeable and ardent cards fan anywhere on the 'net.