What A Win Sunday Would Do For Our Team

Bryce Paup

I don't get the feeling this team has gone into games thinking they can't win. I don't think a loss to the Saints diminishes that.

Every player in every sport has doubts. How they are able to deal with it, overcome it, is what matters. The Bills to this point have played tough in every game. What they haven't done is win every game. You think there is no doubt? As an athlete you go to work at your craft every day trying to get better. When you feel you have done everything that you possibly could have, you are in trouble. There is always room for improvement. I guess the point is, it's a lot easier to get better when your confidence is high.

So in summary, a win this week will increase their confidence. At one end of the scale is confidence and at the other end is doubt. Feel me now?

Edited by Rockinon

Win or lose, I hope we play well. The NO/NE game really was well played with both teams making plays on both sides of the ball. I'd really like for the Bills not to lay down and die after a little adversity. Although I wouldn't mind if the Saints did. My Cleveland Indians did this all season, beat the bad to mediocre teams all day, but when Detroit or Boston came to town, they just rolled over like a beaten dog.

The key to winning this game is to STOP THE SCREEN GAME OF THE SAINTS and DONT TURN THE BALL OVER ON OFFENSE. The return of the original starting DBs will help slow Brees down. Offensively, the Bills need to run the ball with Fred and Wingo(231 LB) and occasionally throw deep to Graham, Goodwin off the playaction. Defense will have a GREAT day as long as they stop the screen.

Even if they win this game, they will probably have to go 6-2 for the second half of the season.....unlikely.

Maybe 5-3, if they beat Miami, NY, and NE. Again... unlikely.

the 9 games left. The Bills need to defeat NE, MIA and NYJ and deal with what looks like a soft schedule 6-3 to finish is doable

the 9 games left. The Bills need to defeat NE, MIA and NYJ and deal with what looks like a soft schedule 6-3 to finish is doable

If we want to make the playoffs, we will probably have to win 7 of our last 9. Yes, it is unlikely, but I think as long as we win one of the next two, we are still in good position. We have ATL, Tampa and Jax all in a row after our bye. If we can manage 6-5 at the bye, I still like our chances.

Every player in every sport has doubts. How they are able to deal with it, overcome it, is what matters. The Bills to this point have played tough in every game. What they haven't done is win every game. You think there is no doubt? As an athlete you go to work at your craft every day trying to get better. When you feel you have done everything that you possibly could have, you are in trouble. There is always room for improvement. I guess the point is, it's a lot easier to get better when your confidence is high.

So in summary, a win this week will increase their confidence. At one end of the scale is confidence and at the other end is doubt. Feel me now?

No I don't "feel you" at all. I don't remember saying every player plays with no doubts or that every player thinks they've done everything right and can't get better. I said in general this team doesn't play like they are inferior of every opponent they play. I don't think they played like that today either. Feel me now?

Edited by Triple Threat