crushing losses

1billsfan

I know this sounds mean and sadistic, but I find it really fun watching other team's seasons come to an abrupt end this time of year. Gut wrentching OT losses (Chargers, Jets) or embarassing defeats (Colts), it doesn't matter. As long as the team and it's fans are crushed. Next on the chopping block...Pittsburg and the Eagles! :doh:

I know this sounds mean and sadistic, but I find it really fun watching other team's seasons come to an abrupt end this time of year. Gut wrentching OT losses (Chargers, Jets) or embarassing defeats (Colts), it doesn't matter. As long as the team and it's fans are crushed. Next on the chopping block...Pittsburg and the Eagles!  :doh:

208790[/snapback]

Peace Philly, don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.

Peace Philly, don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.

208793[/snapback]

the girlfriend is an eagles fan...if they lose i can give her so much hell for all the hell shes been giving me about the bills this year (altho, she was rooting for us the last few weeks of the season...)

the girlfriend is an eagles fan...if they lose i can give her so much hell for all the hell shes been giving me about the bills this year (altho, she was rooting for us the last few weeks of the season...)

208840[/snapback]

Make sure she realizes that if they lose, they can't call themselves the Buffalo Bills of the NFC. We WON all four conference championship games.

Make sure she realizes that if they lose, they can't call themselves the Buffalo Bills of the NFC.  We WON all four conference championship games.

209037[/snapback]

I hate that comparison!Make it to the dance and lose 4xs and you can start comparing it to us!