The Goldbergs

section122

Is anyone watching this show? It is absolutely hilarious. Unfortunately I was reading that it is on the verge of cancellation! So what are your thoughts? If you don't like it, why? It's weird but when I went to youtube to post clips they're aren't many - but the full episodes are there if you are interested.

I'll have to check it out...i have finally discovered arrested development and modern family and am absolutely addicted and pissed that i waited so long...oh and julie bowen is hot so that really helps in modern family

Um...Sofia Vergara.

yeah, shes highly attractive, but

i'd take julie bowen any day

Guy at my old office likes Haley, gotta give that another year or two though.

For goldbergs

Saw the episode where the nerdy kid wanted to ask the girl out.

Was decent I'll watch again. Jeff Garlins a funny dude.

Bar rescue w John Taffer on Spiketv is hilarious, I've been watching a ton of those.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

Guy at my old office likes Haley, gotta give that another year or two though.

For goldbergs

Saw the episode where the nerdy kid wanted to ask the girl out.

Was decent I'll watch again. Jeff Garlins a funny dude.

Bar rescue w John Taffer on Spiketv is hilarious, I've been watching a ton of those.

The actress that plays Hayley (Sarah hyland) is 23. I agree with pooj Julie Bowen is incredibly hot and I prefer her to Sophie.

I love the ends of the episodes where film clips from his childhood are shown comparatively to the cast. It might be that I was born in 81 so the show and main character are right up my alley but I am laughing out loud at this show and most sitcoms don't get that reaction from me.

I'll have to check out bar rescue... What's the premise?