French Super Tax

Dante

Keep us updated on the strike. When medicare reaches its logical apex of federal spending as the baby boomers all retire, we might see taxes this high on CEOs and athletes to pay for it. If there is another plan, I haven't heard it

Death panels.

Keep us updated on the strike. When medicare reaches its logical apex of federal spending as the baby boomers all retire, we might see taxes this high on CEOs and athletes to pay for it. If there is another plan, I haven't heard it

Why be a piker? Go for the entire 100% of their pay. Fvck the rich!!! Read a little history Stalin already went down the road you would love us all to travel. Only cost upwards of 60 million lives. Unofficially. Officially it's between 20 and 30 million. Compassionate group you lefties. Edited by Dante

Barry must be creaming over the possibilities in this country. With all the high profile athletes. France pretty much just has soccer.

http://www.breitbart...er-75--tax-rate

Maybe that French goofball blew the British open as a tax avoidance strategy. And here I thought he choked because that is what the French do.

Maybe that French goofball blew the British open as a tax avoidance strategy. And here I thought he choked because that is what the French do.

French have perfected losing I suppose. Even found a way to make it pay! Soicalists like them are so creative that way

HSA and personal savings and retirement plans.

You've heard it you just don't understand it.

Edited by Chef Jim