Brett Favre says "No Thanks" to the Rams

One has to ask "Why are all these teams needing a QB by passing Vince Young?" There has to be a red flag that they know of but we, the fans, don't. Brady Quinn was good in college. Wonder why he has failed too.

Like I just said in the Shoutbox, something about this just isn't right and it is still bugging me now that I am seeing it everywhere. Hell, it was on Fox News tonight (it was on the at the gym, I wasn't choosing to watch it)...

Who leaked the story? Did Favre decide he was so starved for attention that he did? nah.

The Rams didn't, why would they want it out there? Same with Favres former agent. He'd want to plug his current players.

was it more internet buzz fueled a rumor that caused someone to ask brett if he'd play for the rams that caused someone to say brett said he was retired...which means, he declined the Rams.

Exhibit 1,000,001 on how great Tebow is.

Bread v. Circus. Circus kills it!

It isn't about Teeb's talent (bread)... A team would pick him up in a heartbeat. It is about the circus that would ensue if a team picked him! They just don't want the circus!

Maybe they can lure Don Strock out of retirment? LoL

Brett Favre acknowledges some memory loss: http://www.sunherald.com/2013/10/24/5057915/brett-favre-acknowledges-some.html

Favre told Washington sports station WSPZ-AM he doesn't feel physically able to compete and expressed fear that he has been affected by concussions.

"I don't remember my daughter playing soccer, playing youth soccer, one summer," Favre told WSPZ. "I don't remember that. I got a pretty good memory, and I have a tendency like we all do to say, 'Where are my glasses?' and they're on your head. "This was pretty shocking to me that I couldn't remember my daughter playing youth soccer, just one summer, I think. I remember her playing basketball, I remember her playing volleyball, so I kind of think maybe she only played a game or two. I think she played eight.

"So that's a little bit scary to me. For the first time in 44 years, that put a little fear in me. "I think after 20 years, God only knows the toll."

Sign vince young, Fisher! what could go wrong

Ha, ha, Vince Young may be desperate for a job but that's one team I'm sure is off his shopping list.

How about Jamarcus Russell, Jeff? What could go wrong there?

I shouldn't be, but I'm kind of glad to know the Bills aren't the only team that really wasn't chill with the backup QB slot.

Like I just said in the Shoutbox, something about this just isn't right and it is still bugging me now that I am seeing it everywhere. Hell, it was on Fox News tonight (it was on the at the gym, I wasn't choosing to watch it)...

Who leaked the story? Did Favre decide he was so starved for attention that he did? nah.

The Rams didn't, why would they want it out there? Same with Favres former agent. He'd want to plug his current players.

was it more internet buzz fueled a rumor that caused someone to ask brett if he'd play for the rams that caused someone to say brett said he was retired...which means, he declined the Rams.

I saw Brett on NFL AM the day before this story broke, and he seemed very content with what he was doing since retirement, not starved for attention at all. I think if Brett still wanted attention TV stations would be lining up to bring him in.

My guess would be some team exec. caught wind and passed it on to a journalist type...

Brett Favre acknowledges some memory loss: http://www.sunherald...edges-some.html

Favre told Washington sports station WSPZ-AM he doesn't feel physically able to compete and expressed fear that he has been affected by concussions.

"I don't remember my daughter playing soccer, playing youth soccer, one summer," Favre told WSPZ. "I don't remember that. I got a pretty good memory, and I have a tendency like we all do to say, 'Where are my glasses?' and they're on your head. "This was pretty shocking to me that I couldn't remember my daughter playing youth soccer, just one summer, I think. I remember her playing basketball, I remember her playing volleyball, so I kind of think maybe she only played a game or two. I think she played eight.

"So that's a little bit scary to me. For the first time in 44 years, that put a little fear in me. "I think after 20 years, God only knows the toll."

Is this concussion related or because he ate vicodin like tic tacs and washed them down with Miller High Life?

Favre talked to USAtoday about having trouble with memories and recall. Post concussion syndrome possibly responsible. He is worried that he is having the same issues that so many form NFL players are dealing with. Sad that he is traveling down that road.